Should Biological Males Comptete Against Girls/Women?

Should Biological Males Comptete Against Girls/Women?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
You are a Idiot plain and simple . Males body's are different then females and have a unfair advantage .
You do not care fine then stfu and talk about something you know about . Like how combustion with out oxygen is impossible
The deranged left believes claiming males are stronger than females is evil because it is sexist. That is how the deranged think.

Werbung:
LOLOLOL!!!! For someone who doesn't care "one whit" about this issue, you sure are posting an awful lot in this thread. You're on post #14 and have more posts in this thread than any other single poster.
If they did compete against each other, how will it ever affect you? Is it your religion that forbids sex changes or your restrictions of freedom.

If they did compete against each other, how will it ever affect you?
ah yes, the old "if it doesn't affect you, you're not allowed to have an opinion on it" fallacy.... that argument is indeed the last grasp of the defeated.....

does it affect me? not directly.... but it could very well one day affect my daughters.... and anything that affects my daughters, affects me.

ah yes, the old "if it doesn't affect you, you're not allowed to have an opinion on it" fallacy.... that argument is indeed the last grasp of the defeated.....

does it affect me? not directly.... but it could very well one day affect my daughters.... and anything that affects my daughters, affects me.
Defeated my arse.
Typical American who hates LGBT and trannies etc.
Get over it. They will not be going away.

Defeated my arse.
Typical American who hates LGBT and trannies etc.
Get over it. They will not be going away.
As usual Boris Jackass has absolutley nothing intelligent to say. Guess you go into my ignore file now.

Unlike you, I don't hate anyone. I have no problem if a guy wants to cut his dick off.

But that don't make him a woman and he shouldn't be allowed to compete against women.

Werbung:
As usual Boris Jackass has absolutley nothing intelligent to say. Guess you go into my ignore file now.

Unlike you, I don't hate anyone. I have no problem if a guy wants to cut his dick off.

But that don't make him a woman and he shouldn't be allowed to compete against women.

Next you'll be telling me god told you it was wrong.
God bless all the dickheads.

Back