The anti-Christian Democrat barbarians force 11-year-old girl to sleep with biological boy

I don't blame him so much as I am simply pointing out that the depraved policies spreading sexual perversion in schools happened on his watch.
You didn't point out anything but you hate for gays.
Yes, Kevin Jennings is known for his sexual perversion and promotion of sexual depravity in schools and in public.
That is a blatant lie and comes from your belief your doing gods work.

He has all the certifications of a bonafide, secular college-trained, sexually depraved, advocate of enforced sexual depravity in public schools.

You've certainly got some serious hate issues.
How's that gay son of yours going?
You should have worn a condom more often.

Werbung:
Kevin Jennings is a pervert. The fact that Obama hired him to promote sexual perversion in schools is inexcusable.
You have no evidence he's a pervert but your hate of gays. All priests and clergy can be called perverts and paedophiles by those standards.

Who is doing this? No one.
As I recall, women's bathrooms have shower stalls, and woman shower individually.
Yes, no doubt in those cases. The problem the Democrats have created has been demonstrated by cases in which naked aroused male perverts have invaded naked girls' shower rooms pretending to be innocent little girls instead of diseased adult male sex perverts. Democrats like Biden may not be able to comprehend why that is a problem because creepy Joe habitually showered naked with his teenage daughter when he was still able to undress himself.

Trump is the one that needs help undressing himself. He can probably get his diaper off, but someone still needs to scrub the shit off of his ample butt.

Tell us all about specific incidents where Biden has allowed males with boners to invade girl's showers.

Trump is the one that needs help undressing himself. He can probably get his diaper off, but someone still needs to scrub the shit off of his ample butt.

Tell us all about specific incidents where Biden has allowed males with boners to invade girl's showers.
Baseless slander is the forte of ungodly partisan Democrats.

Werbung:
Back