should illegal drugs be legalized

hunter10

okay dont get me wrong i believe that drugs are a bad thing, but this is how i look at it do u know how many people are killed due to cigarrettes and alcohol, yet these two are legal and taxable. imagine if cocaine was made legal that would put an end to the highly destructive crack, people could go and buy the stuff legally in shops, the drug wars would end, meaning less crime and lees guns. also seeing that the drug will stop being smuggled, it would become cheaper on the open market and taxable and government regulated. people wouldnt die because they could only afford crack, drug dealers would loose their influence on the streets, why would a junkie rob lots of people because he or she cant afford the drugs when they can walk into a shop and buy it cheap. what do u think

Werbung:
okay dont get me wrong i believe that drugs are a bad thing, but this is how i look at it do u know how many people are killed due to cigarrettes and alcohol, yet these two are legal and taxable. imagine if cocaine was made legal that would put an end to the highly destructive crack, people could go and buy the stuff legally in shops, the drug wars would end, meaning less crime and lees guns. also seeing that the drug will stop being smuggled, it would become cheaper on the open market and taxable and government regulated. people wouldnt die because they could only afford crack, drug dealers would loose their influence on the streets, why would a junkie rob lots of people because he or she cant afford the drugs when they can walk into a shop and buy it cheap. what do u think

I am beginning to think legalization might work. All the libs would be drugged out zombies and the adults could run the country again.

Not only should they be legal, in order for street junkies not be induced to violence, the government should enact voluntary registration as an addicted person, and provide the drugs to those people free of charge. Occasional users would not be inclined to register as addicts in order not to be identified as "addicts", and could afford to pay if drugs were sold legally. Where as street junkies with zero money...
It makes little sense to make drugs legal, but let the price rise so that the people inclined to use them cannot afford them anyway.
It should be quite clear to everyone that America's "war on drugs", has not or is not working.

And, by the way, I do not use any drugs including beer or other alcohol products. Or, would I ever.

Not only should they be legal, in order for street junkies not be induced to violence, the government should enact voluntary registration as an addicted person, and provide the drugs to those people free of charge. Occasional users would not be inclined to register as addicts in order not to be identified as "addicts", and could afford to pay if drugs were sold legally. Where as street junkies with zero money...
It makes little sense to make drugs legal, but let the price rise so that the people inclined to use them cannot afford them anyway.
It should be quite clear to everyone that America's "war on drugs", has not or is not working.

And, by the way, I do not use any drugs including beer or other alcohol products. Or, would I ever.

That would make a whole lot more sense than what is being done currently. it would cost a lot less, result in less violence, fewer people in jail, and probably less drug abuse rather than more.

It is such a good and practical plan that it has no chance of being enacted. It we were in to doing what works, most of our government policies would have to be abandoned.

Werbung:

Back