Should marijuana be legalized?

Should we legalize it?

• Yes

Votes: 52 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 26.8%

• Total voters
Werbung:
"If you look at my first post you will see that marijuana is not a threat to other people and should not be prohibited."

Anything that distorts perception and loss of coordination is a threat to other people. Marijuana included.

You are using a very weak argument. You feel it should be legalized so you can use it without consequences.
sleepy-smiley[1].gif

Welcome to the 21st Century!!

Hell No...why waste time legalizing something and its everywhere. It stinks
to people who can't stand the smell, and the majority of the weedheads
don't give a damn where they smoke it.
By me being for the old school days we used to (they still do) grow the
weed in the backyard or in a flower pot in the front yard. I had a buddy
who had a 8 foot marijuana tree growing in his front yard, until one day
it caught on fire, and got the entire neighborhood high.
sleepy-smiley[1].gif

That's kinda strange....you're the only person who heard about that.

Pot is a drug like any other...........even alcohol.
Drivers who have been "stoned" have killed many people in auto accidents.
Just like alcohol, it dulls your senses, and wipes out any empathy or consideration of the laws or giving a shit about human life.
I've SEEN and SMELLED potheads driving down the road, cruising thru red lights, stop signs, coming within INCHES of murdering pedestrians crossing the streets, popping curbs, and even just slamming on their brakes in the middle of the road to make a turn?!!

Like ANY drug, it is supposed to be used for MEDICAL purposes, NOT for entertainment. Therefore ALL mind altering, mood altering, emotional altering drugs should be ILLEGAL.

Just like alcohol, it dulls your senses, and wipes out any empathy or consideration of the laws or giving a shit about human life.
I've SEEN and SMELLED potheads driving down the road, cruising thru red lights, stop signs, coming within INCHES of murdering pedestrians crossing the streets, popping curbs, and even just slamming on their brakes in the middle of the road to make a turn?!!

Like ANY drug, it is supposed to be used for MEDICAL purposes, NOT for entertainment. Therefore ALL mind altering, mood altering, emotional altering drugs should be ILLEGAL.
Another freedom hating righty
republicans are all for freedom and small government except when they aren't

marijuana is a gateway drug.

usage of marijuana will lead to usage of harder drugs.

however, i have to agree with you on the alcohol part. i think there should be more restrictions on alcohol
Oh bullshit. I smoked that shit for years and never went to anything else. I stopped 20 years ago because it got too expensive. You people don't know what your talking about. Booze is worse.

forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon[3].gif

Another D.A.R.E.-educated cannavirgin.

Even blue states are coming to their senses about mind-numbing drugs.

Hello!
Alcohol is CLEARLY mind-altering, so silly Mark is also advocating Prohibition as well.
That was a failure, even thought it had the full support of both the Baptist Church and the Ku Klux Klan.

marijuana is a gateway drug.

usage of marijuana will lead to usage of harder drugs.

however, i have to agree with you on the alcohol part. i think there should be more restrictions on alcohol

(n)

Why don't we end freedom as we know it in the name of Jesus?

Hello!
Alcohol is CLEARLY mind-altering, so silly Mark is also advocating Prohibition as well.
That was a failure, even thought it had the full support of both the Baptist Church and the Ku Klux Klan.

Yes bible nuts want prohibition and they want to put gay people in prisons. They are enemies of freedom. So are libtards.

Werbung:
I favor the state by state approach. I would much rather live in a state with legal weed because cops in states like mine(Tennessee) use marijuana laws to oppress people and violate their rights.

An idiot lying cop only has to claim(lie) that he smells weed in a traffic stop and that is legal justification to detain that person longer until a K9 can show up. Many of them are corrupt as hell.

Also youtube is full of videos where piece of shit cops arrest people for DUI who blew 0.00 claiming they must be on drugs only to have that person also show triple zeros on a blood test. No harm they only treated you as a criminal. Cost you a day of your life and impounded your car. :cautious: Legalizing weed reduces these abuses significantly.

Back