Should marijuana be legalized?

Should we legalize it?

• Yes

Votes: 52 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 26.8%

• Total voters
Werbung:
Yes. Cannibis should be legalized. It's natural and much better for people and a large number of their ailments than all this artificial chemical crap the pharmaceutical companies peddle to people.

Yes. Cannibis should be legalized. It's natural and much better for people and a large number of their ailments than all this artificial chemical crap the pharmaceutical companies peddle to people.

And upon what medical or pharmaceutical degree do you base that position?

And upon what medical or pharmaceutical degree do you base that position?

are you for real? do you see the stats? you are in the MINORITY big time on this one mister..it took an hour to read this post..seems the MAJORITY of the Members of this website are in FAVOR of legalization

are you for real? do you see the stats? you are in the MINORITY big time on this one mister..it took an hour to read this post..seems the MAJORITY of the Members of this website are in FAVOR of legalization

And that means what? Have you studied history? Would you like to start compiling lists of how often a majority has ever been right on anything? It has been my experience that the majority is one big idiot composed mostly of followers. I only start to worry about my position when it beginst to agree with the majority.

You don't need a degree to have knowledge or an opinion on something.

But you do need a deree or special knowledge to make a claim like this:

"much better for people and a large number of their ailments than all this artificial chemical crap the pharmaceutical companies peddle to people"

you need to loosen your pantaloons there big guy. Have at your meaningless rantings. Your clearly in the minority..
that was the point nothing more, nothing less .go on and argue with yourself Big guy?

we need a degree to have an opinion!!!!
im not interested in what you have to say

And that means what? Have you studied history? Would you like to start compiling lists of how often a majority has ever been right on anything? It has been my experience that the majority is one big idiot composed mostly of followers. I only start to worry about my position when it beginst to agree with the majority.

Tell me, does it just kill you to live in a democratic country?

Werbung:
Tell me, does it just kill you to live in a democratic country?

No. Should it? Actually, I like it because I am not compelled to follow the crowd. Look at the old soviet if you want to see the end result of that.

Back