Should marijuana be legalized?

Should we legalize it?

• Yes

Votes: 52 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 26.8%

• Total voters
Yeah, really, Roker you aren't fooling anyone.

When one sets out to decieve, on is only able to come up with a plan that one thinks is sufficient to decieve oneself. The plan and resulting actions are the best he can manage and he undertook them with the belief that they was good enough to fool him.

Werbung:
Saying that weed is a gateway drug is bogus. I have been smoking since 1965 and neither I nor any of my friends who smoke have "graduated" to other drugs. And I also cannot think of any incidents where a person smoking weed had killed anyone in an automobile accident. I don't drink alcohol because I see all of the alcoholics in the area and I sure as hell don't want to be like that. I have also seen many cases where medical uses was very beneficial to the patient. It is time to legalize it and worry about the other harmful drugs that are so abundent on the streets.

Yeah roker I proved your crap wrong. Your conspiracy theories are best addressed by a tin foil hat and your "science" (if that is what you like to call it) was mostly 40 years out of date and some of it more than that.

Your telling us you have proven information wrong that roker posted from Jack Herer? Interesting then you must Certainly have collected the 100,000,00 that was issued as a standing challenge to all comers!!!

Your now Rich and famous? Conspiracies? Hardly factual documentation on the Prohibition of Marijuana YES , Conspiracy NO. is this the point your choosing to try and refute his week? the TRUTH behind Prohibition?

if so please address us with your documented proof showing that the Eradication of an entire industry was no conspircay lets start in 1935 shall we? when Prohibition was beginning to appeal to Business magnates here in the US

lets start at chapter 4 and work forward that is of course if your up to it?

Im Not sure of what you mean all i know is it says he is banned under his avatar im no computer nerd? I read the post and followed all the links its an interesting thread

I'm no computer nerd either. All I know is that you are Roker, and that your original account has been banned. All you've done is started another (unfortunatley Roker12 somehow got clocked), off the same computer. If they had banned your IP you wouldn't be able to register any more accounts off your PC.

Give it up geezer. I don't have a problem with you really, I just find it funny that you try and keep this act up.

Alot of people use proxy servers maybe roker was using proxies?

no i was banned temporarily for a cool down
im on probation now.Ive been here all along just couldnt post
so i was reading and i agree why dont we start with the prohibition stages of marijuana starting in 1937 chapter four of the book i see you posted most of that chapter so then i am asking for the proof you have Mr Rider?

you say you have proven chapter 4 wrong would you care to address it ?

no i was banned temporarily for a cool down
im on probation now.Ive been here all along just couldnt post
so i was reading and i agree why dont we start with the prohibition stages of marijuana starting in 1937 chapter four of the book i see you posted most of that chapter so then i am asking for the proof you have Mr Rider?

you say you have proven chapter 4 wrong would you care to address it ?

Talking to yourself now? Talk about mental masturbation.

Apprently so ? your intellect level on this matter is evidentry by your responses here,you claim to have proven something wrong.But when asked to present such information you resort to name calling and snide remarks

Not to mention your complete obsession with anything Roker. I am directly challenging you to prove the "conspiracy" of Hemp and marijuana Prohibition beginning in 1937 when it ALL STARTED

all of our LAWS are based on this information the government relies on lies that were perpetuated in 1938 and have continued since then

I see AA has layed out chapter 4 all nice and neat .care to put up? or are you going to again degenerate into trash talk?
dont participate in the thread if your not interested in actually getting to the bottom of it

Werbung:
When one sets out to decieve, on is only able to come up with a plan that one thinks is sufficient to decieve oneself. The plan and resulting actions are the best he can manage and he undertook them with the belief that they was good enough to fool him.
Is this YOUR life story Mr Rider?I never set out to Decieve anyone of anything? your obsessed

Back