Should Russia have to pay war reparations

the annoying thing

I say yes , just like Germany had to . Ever think they have destroyed in the Ukraine they should be made to pay for its reconstruction and also to the family's that lost people to the evil Russian military.

Werbung:
The US should pay war reparations to Vietnam, Afghanistan, Panama, Grenada, Iraq, Syria etc etc etc

Be consistent

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:
The US should pay war reparations to Vietnam, Afghanistan, Panama, Grenada, Iraq, Syria etc etc etc

Be consistent

Comrade Stalin
Yea but what about trump .,Actually Boris the Chinese were involved in Vietnam we didn't invade they invaded In Afghanistan they were harboring a Terriots who attacked America , tell me why Russia was there and as far as Panama goes Panamanian leader, General Manuel Noriega. He was wanted by the United States for racketeering and drug trafficking. Following the operation, the Panama Defense Forces were dissolved and President-elect Guillermo Endara was sworn into office and in grnada .Us citizens were being help hostage as for Syria we got involved in that because Syria and Russia were using poison gas on civilians so we did a strike on the position gas plant you Russians helped Themm build and in Iraq we were there because of Terriots embedded there and weapons of mass destruction such as posionn gas he was using on the Kurds and to get rid of a dictator . Perhaps Putin is next . If it was up to me Russia would be paying for decades and humbled the way Germany and Japan was after the war

Back