Should those who vote Democrat be permitted to buy and/or own firearms?

Werbung:
See, stuff like this is why you're recognized as fascists. Next, you'll want Dems to wear some kind of star.

BlueTowns.com: The voice of progressives in every town in America

yes.

i wish hateful morons like you weren't allowed to vote, but i believe in the constitution, unlike apparently you.

See, stuff like this is why you're recognized as fascists. Next, you'll want Dems to wear some kind of star.

Then maybe we have underestimated your mental ability to recognize not only that America is in a serious and alarming decline, but that you on the Left are the precipitating cause of this decline.

To help you understand these things might only take you about 12 minutes thanks to some 1965 era common sense comments from the well regarded Paul Harvey.

I may ask you questions to assure your comprehension of what is contained here, so no crack smoking before you listen to it. Okay?

Paul Harvey: From Chains to Freedom (Best Version) (12:35)

To get the conversation started, were you able to watch the video that I posted above?

Paul Harvey: From Chains to Freedom

Did you understand the language he used?

Do you realize that you and everyone you know will suffer if the United States proceeds down the same path that all previously successful civilizations traveled before they failed and in the most noted case, led to 1,000 years of darkness?

Do you really believe the Right is as unaware of the prediction of bad times ahead as the Left is?

Do you really want to defeat those trying to save America? Or do you want America destroyed, as I believe The Prophet Mohammed's instructions require?

Who else wants America destroyed?

Good lord, you're unhinged.

Back to your bunker where you can continue writing your manifesto.
Paul Harvey already wrote it.

If Paul Harvey speaks for my support of common sense and well proven principles over 250 years...

Tell me who speaks for your extremism?

🤔

Paul Harvey already wrote it.

If Paul Harvey speaks for my support of common sense and well proven principles over 250 years...

Tell me who speaks for your extremism?

🤔

common sense..talking about denying basic rights to tens of millions of people? lol.

god you're stupid

Odd you must of missed when democrats wanted to put republicans in reeducation camps and trumps kids in jail with sex offenders

Werbung:
Hmmm... now that you have responded, I think I was speaking rhetorically.

So was I.

Unlike degenerate democrats, I would never deny a citizen their constitutional rights.

Last thing we need is to be accused of extremism and have it reflect badly on Trump.

Dude, you could rise from the dead like Jesus and democrat vermin would still find a reason to hate you.

Back