Should toturing be allowed?

I am done with circle talking palerider find another mark pal
dont flatter yourself pal you mean nothing to me .i find it amusing that others are reaching theyre break point with you and your circle talking

I mean everything to you roker. In fact, the way you follow me around and administering love pats to my ass, it looks like you may be gay and in love with me. Why else follow me around like you do? Surely you don't think you are hurting me in any way, or bolstering your image do you?

And the only "others" who have reached their "breaking point" are those who have lost to me as decisivly as you. Why don't you start a club? You can call it the "I Got my Ass Kicked by Palerider Club.

Werbung:
I mean everything to you roker. In fact, the way you follow me around and administering love pats to my ass, it looks like you may be gay and in love with me. Why else follow me around like you do? Surely you don't think you are hurting me in any way, or bolstering your image do you?

And the only "others" who have reached their "breaking point" are those who have lost to me as decisivly as you. Why don't you start a club? You can call it the "I Got my Ass Kicked by Palerider Club.

I haven't seen you win a single debate P.Rider. But you sure do talk a lot of ****.

I haven't seen you win a single debate P.Rider. But you sure do talk a lot of ****.

I have seen him win a number of debates, some of which his opponents concede defeat. But whether or not he "wins" isn't as important as the fact that he always engages in head-on debates with a thoughtful intelligence which is a far cry from the way you and your butt-buddy Roker snipe with insults from the sidelines.

And I'm not just saying this because I agree with palerider's politics. Mare Tranquility, vyo, Coyote (sometimes), Lilly (back when she was here) and many others -- people who I do not always agree with -- carry themselves in a similar manner and I respect that.

I think Roker is right, you guys do have a hard on for him.

Roker is the only one with a woody on for me. He is the only one who actively follows me around. Sad and tragic actually, because he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of ever winning my affection.

As to not having seen me win a debate, either you haven't been looking or don't know what winning a debate looks like. I will leave the which for you to answer.

I guess your type of man is more girly huh? Someone like USMC probably.

Nah. I favor girly girls. Like Mrs. Rider. Don't try and project your own tastes onto others.

And tell me, how is it that you know what sort of man USMC is? Have you been scoping him out?

Just think...we needn't discuss politics here at HOP...when instead it could be the most sick and twisted dating service ever devised. Pure genius.

I think Roker is right, you guys do have a hard on for him.

Let me say first, I usually find myself on the adverse side of arguments with Palerider, however you joined in may and I think you missed a lot of the more active days of roker, the guy can be more than annoying, any "hardons" for him as you say are likely deeply seated in past dealings with him, it's hard to give someone any benefit of a doubt in any debate after the past dealings with said person usually were negative (not simply disagreement, but truly negative) as rokers manner usually results in.

(do a search for his past threads, there is some extreme nonsense in all you'll find, if you read them back to back you'll see where the animosity comes from)

carry on.

Just think...we needn't discuss politics here at HOP...when instead it could be the most sick and twisted dating service ever devised. Pure genius.

cap_033.jpg

SWMLM (moderate liberal male) ISO like minded women for harem conjugation. [PICS ARE A MUST, NO PETS]

Look who's talking. You're in an open relationship with Fonz.

I noted that you jumped into this discussion on the side of Mr. Pale, and you said that he has won several discussions (Can one win a discussion? Does it require that your "adversary" capitulate or be won over?).

Having been out of town for work for a few days I've been thinking this over and this evening I went back and reread much of this thread. Mr. Pale has basically been baiting me. He has refused to actually discuss the questions I've asked--such as how will we deal with 1,000,000 unwanted babies each year if we outlaw abortion. I also said that I think that killing fetus' was preferable to killing babies and children--which is what happens when unwilling parents are forced to take care of them. I never said it was a good solution to kill the fetus', just a better one than the alternative.

Mr. Pale also seems to feel that women are breeding machines who should not be allowed to control their own reproductive organs--something with which I disagree. Even in cases of rape, the woman has no rights. When Pale gets raped and then signs up for an ectopic pregnancy with the sperm of the man who raped him (and a suitable egg donor) and carries it to term with a C-section delivery, then, and only then can he come back and talk to me about women's rights. Until that happens he's no different than the Pope lecturing on sex techniques.

"You are lying mare. You are unable to argue my points, so you make up lies in an effort to deflect the discussion away from your inability to argue the points." Quote from post #267 on the abortion thread. Thus I refute his repeated statement that he has no called me a liar.

If you and Pale feel that he has won this discussion, then I suggest you go out for a beer and celebrate your somewhat pyrrhic victory.

Let me say first, I usually find myself on the adverse side of arguments with Palerider, however you joined in may and I think you missed a lot of the more active days of roker, the guy can be more than annoying, any "hardons" for him as you say are likely deeply seated in past dealings with him, it's hard to give someone any benefit of a doubt in any debate after the past dealings with said person usually were negative (not simply disagreement, but truly negative) as rokers manner usually results in.

(do a search for his past threads, there is some extreme nonsense in all you'll find, if you read them back to back you'll see where the animosity comes from)

carry on.

If perhaps Rider weren't so obnoxious and USMC weren't such a biased moderator, perhaps I could see your point.

Werbung:
He has refused to actually discuss the questions I've asked--such as how will we deal with 1,000,000 unwanted babies each year if we outlaw abortion.

Mare, I didn't respond to that line of reasoning because it is irrelavent to whether or not it is acceptable to kill human beings for reasons that amount to no more than convenience, and if you are making that argument, then you must make it so that it applies to all human beings rather than one specific group.

There are a very large number of post natals out there who are unwanted and unloved and a drain on our society. Is your argument that it is OK to kill them as well? If not, then your argument to kill pre natals for the same reasons is invalid.

I have explained my position on this numerous times for you and you just keep repeating that I won't answer your question. I did, and have answered your question repeatedly and you just don't like the answer. Give me a reason to answer it further. Explain why you believe it is OK to kill one group who "might" be unwanted and unloved but not OK to kill another group that we "know" is unwanted and unloved.

I also said that I think that killing fetus' was preferable to killing babies and children--which is what happens when unwilling parents are forced to take care of them. I never said it was a good solution to kill the fetus', just a better one than the alternative.

The fetus is a human being. Explain how it is preferable to kill one group instead of another group when both groups are innocent.

Mr. Pale also seems to feel that women are breeding machines who should not be allowed to control their own reproductive organs--something with which I disagree.

You don't have a clue as to what "Mr. Pale" thinks. I have asked you over and over to bring forward any statements by me that suggest any of the things you claim I have said or thing and to date, you haven't brought forward a single one. The fact that you feel that I feel a thing is irrelavent.

If you want to exercise control over your reproductive system, you do so before you drop your panties. Exactly as you exercise control over every other aspect of your life. If you don't put your seatbelt on before you begin driving, you deal with the consequences of not doing so when you have an accident. You don't ask another human being do die in order to rectify your bad judgement.

Even in cases of rape, the woman has no rights. When Pale gets raped and then signs up for an ectopic pregnancy with the sperm of the man who raped him (and a suitable egg donor) and carries it to term with a C-section delivery, then, and only then can he come back and talk to me about women's rights. Until that happens he's no different than the Pope lecturing on sex techniques.

Your reasoning for allowing women to kill the child in cases of rape was that a woman should not have to live with the memory of the terrible event. I asked you under what other circumstances do you believe you should be allowed to kill another human being who reminds you of terrible events in your life. You had no answer so clearly, you don't think that women shoud be allowed to kill just anyone who brings back bad memories, just this particular group which, again, invalidates your argument.

In the case of rape, there is a guilty party and punishment should be directed at the guilty.

"You are lying mare. You are unable to argue my points, so you make up lies in an effort to deflect the discussion away from your inability to argue the points." Quote from post #267 on the abortion thread. Thus I refute his repeated statement that he has no called me a liar.

You did lie mare. That is a fact and I pointed it out. I still contend that I did not call you a liar and am still waiting for you to bring forward a quote from me in which I said "mare, you are a liar".

If you and Pale feel that he has won this discussion, then I suggest you go out for a beer and celebrate your somewhat pyrrhic victory.

You ran away mare. You were unable to answer reasonable and rational questions about your position. When you couldn't answer, you engaged in very real and particularly nasty personal attacks like this against me:

"Are you really a sick and twisted, miserable soul living in a damp, dank basement with rats scuttling around, vampiring your internet wirelessly off the people in the nice apartments upstairs, typing away in a frenzy of rage and impotence because of your low-station in life? "

And that isn't even the nastiest thing you said about me. I never attacked you mare and never said anything that even remotely approached the level of this and you come here pitifully claiming that I treated you badly?

Back