Six-year-old shoots teacher in horrific hate crime

mark francis

Should we blame the child's parents for his racist, hateful, violent desire to hurt or kill people with a skin color different from his own? Is society to blame? Is the culture of his community to blame? How about his religious views? What about the influence of natural selection upon his still evolving from animals psyche? Was the kid taught in school to disrespect and begrudge whites because of slavery issues in ancient American history? What can or should be done to prevent this kind of unprovoked black racist attack on others?

'I shot that b**** dead': 6-year-old student allegedly bragged about gunning down his 1st-grade teacher - TheBlaze

'I shot that b**** dead': 6-year-old student allegedly bragged about gunning down his 1st-grade teacher

NEWS

CHRIS ENLOE

August 10, 2023
Like Blaze News? Get the news that matters most delivered directly to your inbox.
The 6-year-old student who shot his teacher in January allegedly bragged about it afterward.

Werbung:
Should we blame the child's parents for his racist, hateful, violent desire to hurt or kill people with a skin color different from his own? Is society to blame? Is the culture of his community to blame? How about his religious views? What about the influence of natural selection upon his still evolving from animals psyche? Was the kid taught in school to disrespect and begrudge whites because of slavery issues in ancient American history? What can or should be done to prevent this kind of unprovoked black racist attack on others?

'I shot that b**** dead': 6-year-old student allegedly bragged about gunning down his 1st-grade teacher - TheBlaze

'I shot that b**** dead': 6-year-old student allegedly bragged about gunning down his 1st-grade teacher

NEWS

CHRIS ENLOE

August 10, 2023
Like Blaze News? Get the news that matters most delivered directly to your inbox.
The 6-year-old student who shot his teacher in January allegedly bragged about it afterward.
I don't find it alarming when considering the gun culture. He watches tv and his father hates democrats so there's the result.

Guns are so available now kids are obviously carrying at school. The nation has no future and not a god in sight when he's needed

NEWS

CHRIS ENLOE

August 10, 2023
I blame republican gun love and hate towards public schools

Where did he say he did it because she was white

I don't find it alarming when considering the gun culture. He watches tv and his father hates democrats so there's the result.

Guns are so available now kids are obviously carrying at school. The nation has no future and not a god in sight when he's needed
Laws designed to take guns away from people who obey gun laws and do not shoot innocent people will never be successful in forcing crooks and thugs to disarm themselves or stop shooting innocent people. Only idiots keep saying that.

I blame republican gun love and hate towards public schools

Where did he say he did it because she was white
When cops shoot suspects resisting arrest and presenting themselves a threat of bodily harm to others, it is not because they are black if they happen to be black and cops never say they shot someone for being black. There seems to be no clear evidence that this violent black kid had not been influenced by modern anti-white rhetoric of the new woke schools' curricula.

When cops shoot suspects resisting arrest and presenting themselves a threat of bodily harm to others, it is not because they are black if they happen to be black and cops never say they shot someone for being black. There seems to be no clear evidence that this violent black kid had not been influenced by modern anti-white rhetoric of the new woke schools' curricula.
Thanks for admitting you lied

Thanks for admitting you lied
I lied again? What's that make, the thousandth time since you have been keeping records? With bean counters like you it is no wonder Democrats claim Trump lied tens of thousands of times.

1691787499600.png

kids+laughing[1].jpg

"The BLAZE!!!!!!"
poster-1272964790_glenn-beck-crying[1].gif

Werbung:
Laws designed to take guns away from people who obey gun laws and do not shoot innocent people will never be successful in forcing crooks and thugs to disarm themselves or stop shooting innocent people. Only idiots keep saying that.
How is that related to the kid stealing a gun.

He certainly didn't obey the law. You're FITH

Back