The "Assault weapons" ban didn't work then and it won't work now

Werbung:
I don't think we need to live in a police state just to keep gun nuts happy. Oddly other nations with real gun control don't need to have Swat teams on stand by at anyplace with more then a few people. Its not change that Japan does not pop up on the news 6 times a year with a mass school shooting or large shooting. Its because they don't have a nation of idiot gun nuts.And yes, putting guards everyplace is the the idea the NRA put out after the last shootings. And Tax dollars are going to pay for? Funny because its republicans saying this stupid shit, and now they want to have the goverment tax people to have armed people everywhere you go...and this makes us free? Realy? I guess I missed the memo where Republicans want to pay for more spending and have a police state. Wait you mean just schools...I see...so its just up to every business to have charge more, and hire more...Because the NRA likes to play army and has no brains. the NRA stands against background checks, people with mental issues being restricted, and thinks there is a legit need for 100 round clips....that outweighs the pile of dead body's being pulled out of buildings.And why did the kids at Colombine have a tech9 with 30 round clip? because they just had someone go buy one for them at a gun show...because there is no checks there on who is buying...you can grab a homeless guy to do it for you if you want. And if that person happens to sell it to a kid 5 min later...O well...not like the NRA Cares.

12000 gun murders a year...and its not do to the fact we don't have enough guns...its because we are stupid with them.
Yea! Our media has repeatedly quoted numerous examples of nations that had no control on guns and suffered gun tragedies that, after putting in sensible gun control policies, had NO such incidents. If you want to talk math, the numbers are there! How is the most powerful country in the world being held hostage by the lobbying of ONE gun-nut organization (NRA, duh!)

Back