Snow now in 49 states

steveox

Get out the toboggans and winter gloves: There's snow on the ground in 49 out of 50 U.S. states – including Hawaii.

The only state that isn't at least partially a winter wonderland today is Florida, according to the National Weather Service (NWS). The agency estimates that 70.9 percent of the country is currently covered by snow. [Read: What Are the Chances of a White Christmas Everywhere?]

"It's not typical," NWS public affairs officer James Peronto told LiveScience. The National Operational Hydrologic Remote Sensing Center, which tracks snowfall, doesn't keep statistics on the average snow cover, Peronto said. However, in December, an average of 35 percent of the United States had snow on the ground.

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2011/0112/Snow-now-in-49-states

And you say Global Warming excists. Wheres Al Gore? Why arent the Liberal Media reporting this? And our politicans wasted our tax dollars going to Copenhagen on a The Climate Conference. This is what Republicans vowed to change. If Liberals want to attend the next The Climate Conference THEY PAY FOR IT!! Taxpayers will not foot the bill. Thats is what liberals try to hide

Now what are Liberals trying to hide?

Werbung:
everything is global warming.
my dag farted. why ? global warming.

animals dropping like flys everywhere. why ? global warming.
ok that was really more like terrible cold but its still global warming.

It used to said it's cold in winter and hot in summer. Now we know that's because of global warming. Ever notice how the leaves fall in autumn? - global warming.

As declared by NOAA who was found to have provided grossly inaccurate such readings over the last 15 years or more. Yawn.
you mean
NCDC and NASA..

But what would they damn scientist...when you have boy wounder saying look snow...

Just say it, you don't want to belive, you don't care and will ignore anything that shows your wrong...

I put on 15 pounds since high school. All due to - well, you know. :D

you mean
NCDC and NASA..

But what would they damn scientist...when you have boy wounder saying look snow...

Just say it, you don't want to belive, you don't care and will ignore anything that shows your wrong...

Sorry, NOAA was the most recent to report this but all three have been shown to product inaccurate information. If a scientist tells you somthing false does it become true by magic or is he still just telling you something false ?

Sorry, NOAA was the most recent to report this but all three have been shown to product inaccurate information. If a scientist tells you somthing false does it become true by magic or is he still just telling you something false ?

All the leftwingers here believe in argument to authority. :D

Werbung:
I used to be able to stand under a basketball hoop, and jump up and grab the rim. No more.

Forty years ago, hills weren't as steep as they are now, either. Global warming? No, meteorites.

As you know, meteorites have been hitting the Earth ever since there was an Earth, and adding to the mass of the planet.

The more massive the planet, the higher the gravity.

Therefore, the reason I can't quite reach the rim of the hoop like I did forty or fifty years ago is the increased gravity due to meteorites.

That's probably why Dogtowner is now taller than his hair as well, and why Rick is 15 pounds heavier.

Back