So sad to bad

the annoying thing

Al Jazeera says bureau chief's family members killed in airstrike​

Al Jazeera said that the wife and two children of the outlet’s bureau chief in Gaza, Wael Al-Dahdouh, were killed in an Israeli airstrike Wednesday. According to Al Jazeera, Al-Dahdouh’s family had been sheltering in the Nuseirat camp in central Gaza after they were displaced from their neighborhood amid the initial wave of retaliatory strikes following the Oct. 7 Hamas attack on Israel.

This is good news to me.

Werbung:

Al Jazeera said that the wife and two children of the outlet’s bureau chief in Gaza, Wael Al-Dahdouh, were killed in an Israeli airstrike Wednesday. According to Al Jazeera, Al-Dahdouh’s family had been sheltering in the Nuseirat camp in central Gaza after they were displaced from their neighborhood amid the initial wave of retaliatory strikes following the Oct. 7 Hamas attack on Israel.

This is good news to me.
How sad that so many people in the world are murdered by religious or non-religious gangsters who think they serve mankind by murdering innocent people.

This is good news to me.
You like innocent people dying? Disgusting

I don't cheer children going killed lime your disgusting boyfriend does
Maybe you mistakenly think that nations should not go to war with aggressive terrorist nations who unjustly and mercilessly attack them if there is a chance innocent children may be killed as collateral damage?

Maybe you mistakenly think that nations should not go to war with aggressive terrorist nations who unjustly and mercilessly attack them if there is a chance innocent children may be killed as collateral damage?
Maybe you desperately want to make points about something i didn't say

The children supported terrorists?
You are one disgusting human being
And your out of touch with reality

Plus I can see how broken up you were over this,

And this also

You cry when Muslim kids are killed in a war that Muslims started by killing and beheading baby's . its easy to see where your loyalty lay.

Werbung:
And your out of touch with reality

Plus I can see how broken up you were over this,

And this also

You cry when Muslim kids are killed in a war that Muslims started by killing and beheading baby's . its easy to see where your loyalty lay.

i cry when any kids are killed. my loyalties are to humans. I'm not a hateful disgusting person like you who cheers when muslim kids are killed.

Back