Social Security will go bankrupt soon. What should we do?

Werbung:
What's the matter, don't like it when the other side plays by your rules? How selfish are you? Lol.

You're right. I stand corrrected. There are no rules that the left follows, they just pull knowledge out of their ass and say things like:

evangelical right in this country to declare it the prelude to the coming apocalypse, and demand yet another idiotic war their over-priviledged children won't have to fight and die in.

You're right. I stand corrrected. There are no rules that the left follows, they just pull knowledge out of their ass and say things like:

Wow, did that strike a chord? Or did you just need something to remember me by? How quaint.

No, You just lost a whole bunch of points by using one of the most trite arguments around. My God man, after serving in Nam you are now afraid of a bunch of little old blue haired ladies? Don't worry. I'll protect you.

I daresay, we are probably about the same age. Did you continue all of the religious or even political beliefs that your parents embraced? Our generation as a whole did not.

You don't give the youth of today much credit for being able to make up their own minds once they leave the nest, do you?

No, You just lost a whole bunch of points by using one of the most trite arguments around. My God man, after serving in Nam you are now afraid of a bunch of little old blue haired ladies? Don't worry. I'll protect you.

I daresay, we are probably about the same age. Did you continue all of the religious or even political beliefs that your parents embraced? Our generation as a whole did not.

You don't give the youth of today much credit for being able to make up their own minds once they leave the nest, do you?

Say what? Wow, where did all that come from? I didn't say that I served in Vietnam. Perhaps you should re-read what I posted.

That's right. You served AFTER Nam. However, that was the most trivial part of the post.

To show that it's really silly for someone who has been a soldier to be afraid of old women and their religious beliefs. In the same vein that all Muslims are not radical, do you think maybe most Christians aren't either, but those that are make the noise?

To show that it's really silly for someone who has been a soldier to be afraid of old women and their religious beliefs. In the same vein that all Muslims are not radical, do you think maybe most Christians aren't either, but those that are make the noise?

Why would you assume that I am afraid of anyone?

But to your point, Christianity itself is radical. The issue I have is that there are so few "Christians" who even understand the concept. Actually, I have many more issues with religion in general, but that is for another thread.

Calm down, I'm just messing with you. I'm very sure you're not afraid of old ladies. I also agree completely with you on your ideas relative to structured religions. However, remember that "Christianity" is a concept, and those who call themselves Christians are human beings. Any sentence in the world can be interpreted differently by people who supposedly believe the same things.

Werbung:
Calm down, I'm just messing with you. I'm very sure you're not afraid of old ladies. I also agree completely with you on your ideas relative to structured religions. However, remember that "Christianity" is a concept, and those who call themselves Christians are human beings. Any sentence in the world can be interpreted differently by people who supposedly believe the same things.

Probably should take this conversation to a different forum.

Back