Somebody , TELL OBAMA , Corporations DO NOT PAY TAXES!!

CORRECTION PLC 1--"Always" is RIGHT about MOST things!! Not just one!

So you say, but you still haven't given us a link to support the assertion that Obama wants to raise corporate taxes.

I'm going to stay with the working hypothesis that the allegation is based on this:

Obama is a Democrat,
Democrats raise taxes,
Therefore, Obama wants to raise corporate taxes.

until it is disproved, of course.

Werbung:
So you say, but you still haven't given us a link to support the assertion that Obama wants to raise corporate taxes.

I'm going to stay with the working hypothesis that the allegation is based on this:

Obama is a Democrat,
Democrats raise taxes,

PLC1 I took care of this for always. The bank fee is a tax. Yes?

And, the banks will just pass those costs onto consumers. Yes?

PLC1 I took care of this for always. The bank fee is a tax. Yes?

And, the banks will just pass those costs onto consumers. Yes?

Of course they will. Is that the raise in corporate taxes that is being alluded to?

Or is there some more straw for that truckload of bricks that has been made?

Obama is a Democrat,
Democrats raise taxes,

Sorry, Just read any paper , even a lideral rag , listen to any TV ,even CNN.. listen to any Radio-- They all tell of Obamas new taxes agenda . It seems very strange that you PLC1 are ignorant of the news!! EVERY news station is a LINK!! surely you jest!

Sorry, Just read any paper , even a lideral rag , listen to any TV ,even CNN.. listen to any Radio-- They all tell of Obamas new taxes agenda . It seems very strange that you PLC1 are ignorant of the news!! EVERY news station is a LINK!! surely you jest!

Then it should be easy for you to support your position, shouldn't it?

Then it should be easy for you to support your position, shouldn't it?

It took me all of 5 minutes to find both of my articles explaining the basis for President Obama's stance on closing the loop hole that President Clinton made and then tried and failed to amend/kill...surely for all of the waste of bandwidth for complaining 'ALWAYS' could find something/anything on his own to support his topic...:rolleyes:

I just did!! EVERYONE but YOU understands, SOOOOO why must I worry about YOU?? Who gives support to THE WIND??

You don't have to worry about me. I have you figured out already.

Everyone knows that Obama is a Democrat. That isn't in dispute, no links needed to prove it.

Everyone knows that Democrats always want to increase corporate taxes, don't they? Why do we need a link to that?

Therefore, Obama wants to raise corporate taxes. It's as plain as the nose on your face!

That pretty much sums up your argument, doesn't it?

Of course some here fail to understand the point of this thread.

Have you heard of the BO's Bank Tax? This tax will be passed on to most Americans who use banks. Just as the cigarette tax is passed on to smokers, most of whom are low income earners.

And, BO said only those making over $250,000 would pay higher taxes. Just another campaign promise he lied about.

Are ANY of you employed?

Have any of you noticed that your OWN paycheck is more or less about $5.00 to $10.00 a week less as of January? ... or did you miss THAT one also?

You do realize that Obama took back the wonderful tax break he gave you last year - don't you?

Food, Fuel, and Utilities have gone up a LOT just in the past year ... and you paycheck has been bumped DOWN!

... and he has done what for YOU Democrats? .... wow! Keep loving the the thief who wants BOTH hands in YOUR own pocket!

Come on people - look at what Gipper is saying!

as of yet - I have not see a single post pointing out the fact that your pay check is just a bit smaller this year ...

Are ANY of you employed?

Have any of you noticed that your OWN paycheck is more or less about $5.00 to $10.00 a week less as of January? ... or did you miss THAT one also ...

My pay check is bigger, we got a raise. But then again I work for the government so its not a surprise. Its also not fair to the private sector.

But the cost of everything is going up, I can hardly make ends meet, it has to be even worse for those who dont work for the government and are getting actual cuts or lost their job all together.

Are ANY of you employed?

Have any of you noticed that your OWN paycheck is more or less about $5.00 to $10.00 a week less as of January? ... or did you miss THAT one also?

You do realize that Obama took back the wonderful tax break he gave you last year - don't you?

Food, Fuel, and Utilities have gone up a LOT just in the past year ... and you paycheck has been bumped DOWN!

... and he has done what for YOU Democrats? .... wow! Keep loving the the thief who wants BOTH hands in YOUR own pocket!

as of yet - I have not see a single post pointing out the fact that your pay check is just a bit smaller this year ...

I only get paid once a month, so haven't seen any stubs from 2010 as yet. Is that 5 or 10 bucks a result of allowing the Bush tax cuts to lapse?

Are ANY of you employed?

but but but he said no new taxes except on thiose terrible rich people !

I guess I'm a terrible rich people.

I guess that 200k thing was metric or maybe in pesos. :eek:

That was the end of Obama's Stimulus Package tax break - nothing to do with the little bush ...

this is the result of a candy coated insult toward those who really tow the line on the federal spending machine.

Werbung:
but but but he said no new taxes except on thiose terrible rich people !

I guess I'm a terrible rich people.

I guess that 200k thing was metric or maybe in pesos. :eek:

Let me tell ya' this ... a bit more than a year ago we were eating out at least 5 or 6 times a week ...

We have not added ANY additional credit related bills and now we ate out 2 times this month ...

both times we went for a salad at Chic Fillet ... no On The Border no Bob Evens No Lone Star No Outback ... heck not even a McDonalds ...

... and when the 2 johns were running (Kerry & Edwards) we were what THEY classified as RICH ... now we are royally screwed because Obama gave the banking industry PLENTY OF TIME TO SCREW AMERICA before his banking laws go into effect ...

One of our credit lines went up so bad that it went from under 9% to over 30% with a payment now of about $200.00 a month and a whole $18.00 is principle

... and this damn fool of a President is complaining because the banks are not loaning money?

Who the "F" can afford it ... my credit is still going pretty good ... Capital One increased my limit another $5,000.00 at a LOW interest rate so - it's not like my ability has changed ... and I am on year 5 of an early semi retirement for now ...

Back