Soviet-style bulls***': Dan Bongino and Charlie Kirk decry 'Twitter Files' blacklist

Yo Daddy!

They censored and shadow banned Dan Bongino & Charlie Kirk. Do they interfere with your internet posts, too?

Soviet-style bulls***': Dan Bongino and Charlie Kirk decry 'Twitter Files' blacklist​

by Christopher Hutton, Technology Reporter

December 08, 2022 10:32 PM

Conservatives erupted in anger after revelations from Elon Musk's "Twitter Files" confirmed that certain accounts had been censored.

Several conservative accounts quickly responded to journalist Bari Weiss's Thursday report revealing that Twitter had blacklisted select accounts in the past.

Conservatives have long alleged that they have been "shadowbanned" or had their content limited without being informed.

The accounts known to be affected included those of Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk, conservative commentator Dan Bongino, and Chaya Raichik, the owner of Libs of TikTok.

"This is some Soviet-style bulls***," Bongino said Thursday on Fox News's Hannity, noting that the "blacklist" label confirms what he long believed about "the mass shadowbanning of conservatives."

Werbung:
  • AMERICAN NEWS
  • Dec 8, 2022

BREAKING: Twitter Files part two released, exposing 'secret blacklists'​

Conservatives and lockdown skeptics were targeted by Twitter and tagged with internal tags such as "Do Not Amplify" and "Search Blacklist"

Yes, some of this sounds like things I have heard from people I know online in the past.

Werbung:

I'd be surprised if most of you haven't been surveilled and determined to be of no or low risk of causing the Leftists any 'headaches.'

But, some of you have been saying things and posting things that the Leftists probably don't like at all and they have figured out how to prevent your continuing to be a headache for them if our political cauldron erupts.

This affects each of us, I would imagine.

🤔

Last edited:
Back