SPANKY TRUMP; LEGENDARY TAX-CHEAT!!!!

Werbung:
The sensitivity of Trump being a tax cheat must have an effect on his chances of re election. If it were Biden it would without doubt seal his fate.

For those poor wretches who can't make money must cringe with hate at the site of that lump getting a slap on the wrist for a life time of tax cheating.

I predict will be the final nail in his coffin.

Here's a link to him being a sanctimonious righteous pig. Please excuse me if vomit now.

Opening Act, For Michael Cohen's Testimony....
JUDGE SLAPS THE SHIT OUTTA SPANKY'S LAWYERS!!!
October 24, 2023

Exacerbating defendants’ obstreperous conduct is their continued reliance on bogus arguments, in papers and oral argument! Unfortunately, sanctions are the only way to impress upon defendants’ attorneys the consequences of engaging in repetitive, frivolous motion practice after this court.”
slapping[1].gif

"After hearing from 40 witnesses over 2½ months, Judge Arthur Engoron sounded almost wistful as he presided over the last day of testimony in former President Donald Trump’s civil business fraud trial.

“In a strange way, I’m gonna
miss this trial,” he said Wednesday.
laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Things aren’t over yet in the case, in which New York Attorney General Letitia James has accused Trump of inflating his wealth on financial statements used to secure loans and make deals."

Werbung:
Back