Spanky Trump...STILL Shedding Lawyers!!!!

Phoenix68

"A lawyer who was representing former President Donald Trump in his defamation lawsuit against CNN said Friday that he was withdrawing from the case, in the latest sign of the break-up of the Trump legal team since the lawyer, Jim Trusty, and another Trump attorney stopped representing the former president in the criminal documents case against him.

“Mr. Trusty’s withdrawal is based upon
irreconcilable differences between Counsel and Plaintiff and Counsel can no longer effectively and properly represent Plaintiff,” Trusty said in a filing requesting the court’s permission to withdraw.

Trusty, along with attorney John Rowley, previously announced that they would
not represent Trump in the charges that special counsel Jack Smith brought against the former president, related to the sensitive government documents he retained from his presidency and his alleged obstruction of the federal investigation into the handling of those materials."

Werbung:
"Lin Wood, an attorney who tried to overturn 2020 presidential results on behalf of former President Donald Trump, retired from practicing law effective Wednesday after the State Bar of Georgia weighed his possible disbarment.

The Georgia bar granted Wood’s retirement request, the organization said in a letter to him Wednesday.

“You
may not practice law in this State or in any other state or jurisdiction and you may not hold yourself out as a lawyer,” the bar said in its letter, noting that it has dropped two investigations into Wood’s professional conduct.

The Georgia bar had been examining whether to disbar Wood, who was part of Trump’s legal team in the 2020 election. The bar asked
Wood to undergo a mental health assessment as part of a probe opened in 2021. Former colleagues said Wood displayed “erratic, abusive, and unprofessional behavior,” according to the bar."

"Tacopina's withdrawal comes on the eve of one major civil case and two months before a criminal trial."
Unsaved sinners continue their unjust assault on President Trump, just as the wicked assaulted innocent victims in ancient history.

Psalm 35

1 Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.

2 Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.

3 Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.

4 Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.

5 Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the Lord chase them.

6 Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the Lord persecute them.

7 For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul.

8 Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.

Werbung:
"The arrest ended an 11-day saga of uncertainty that played out after Oakland County Circuit Court Judge Jeffery Matis issued a warrant because Lambert failed to appear for a hearing related to four felony charges she's facing in Michigan."

Back