Staff....need to update the boads?

The Scotsman

One of the largest Hurricanes this season is headed for the Gulf coast and it doesn't make it to the Important News thread board!!??

What would then..... Palin has a midget lesbian lover stuffed down her panties!!??

If Gustav lands west of New Orleans as expected, as a Category 4 hurricane with wind speeds up to 249 kph, its 7.6 metre storm surge could break through the same levees that failed three year ago and swamp the city.

Katrina and Hurricane Rita, which followed it three weeks later, wrecked more than 100 Gulf oil platforms, but Gustav could deal a harsher blow.

"This storm will be more dangerous than Katrina," said Planalytics analyst Jim Roullier. "I think this storm will prove to be a worst-case scenario for the production region."

As Gustav swirled through the Gulf, forecasters also kept an eye on Tropical Storm Hanna, in the Atlantic Ocean about 285 km northeast of Grand Turk Island.

Come on "staff" sort yourselves out!

Werbung:
Sorry, but the staff is not working full-time for the forum and the mods where a bit busy.

I have created a new usergroup "Senior Members" which is able to post to the news forums, too. Everyone is propagated automatically as soon as he has reached 200 posts and is a member for at least 100 days.

I hope that this way the forum can react faster.

Werbung:
Back