Starbucks verses God..

Only deranged Democrats would think they do God a service by murdering babies in the womb they imagine might grow up to be baby killers if not killed first.

You haven't read the bible either. Wow. Yet you profess to be such a christian.

Read the book of Numbers. It gives instructions on how a to preform an abortion.

Also, the bible doesn't say that life starts at conception.

The bible says life starts when the first breath of life is taken through the nose. Read the book of genesis.

Medical science and even the dictionary says it's a blastocyst, zygot, embryo and finally a fetus while it's inside a woman. It doesn't become a baby until it's born. Get educated on the human gestation process.

Tell the whole board what life is in an ectopic pregnancy. Obviously you don't know but there are only two outcomes to an ectopic pregnancy.

1. Nothing is done. The woman dies.
2. An abortion is performed. The woman lives.

I wouldn't be surprised if you don't even know what an ectopic pregnancy is without looking it up.

There are over 68 thousand ectopic pregnancies in the USA each year.

Stop posting lies.

Werbung:
Starbucks pays a lot of money in state, local and federal taxes.

churches don't pay a penny.
Taxing churches would be like taxing arts centers that take in donations or foundations that get filthy rich from money put there to hide it from the IRS.

Your problem is first, you're a russian so you've never been taught our constitution and what's actually in it.

Second, read the constitution. Only people who are BORN or naturalized citizens have any of the rights in the constitution.

It's right there in the very first sentence of section one of the 14th Amendment.

Seriously here, you need to get your russian handlers to give you a copy of the constitution. Or if they won't just do a simple search on it. Don't be so lazy.

Oh, you never did say, how's the weather today in Moscow comrade?
Some question interpretations of the Constitution that do not extend rights to all ages and races of human beings from the womb and up.

1708277908253.png

You haven't read the bible either. Wow. Yet you profess to be such a christian.

Read the book of Numbers. It gives instructions on how a to preform an abortion.

Also, the bible doesn't say that life starts at conception.

The bible says life starts when the first breath of life is taken through the nose. Read the book of genesis.

Medical science and even the dictionary says it's a blastocyst, zygot, embryo and finally a fetus while it's inside a woman. It doesn't become a baby until it's born. Get educated on the human gestation process.

Tell the whole board what life is in an ectopic pregnancy. Obviously you don't know but there are only two outcomes to an ectopic pregnancy.

1. Nothing is done. The woman dies.
2. An abortion is performed. The woman lives.

I wouldn't be surprised if you don't even know what an ectopic pregnancy is without looking it up.

There are over 68 thousand ectopic pregnancies in the USA each year.

Stop posting lies.
If unborn babies are zygotes, then God sees zygotes as humans just like babies who are already born.

Psalm 139
12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Are you sure about that or simply belching hate because she exposed your filthy religion?

Where's all the proven evidence of those outrageous claims?

She was murdered by a man who was in her atheists organization who she exposed for stealing nearly 60 thousand dollars from the organization. He vowed to get revenge. He kidnapped her and killed her. Along with one of her sons and a granddaughter.

Not exactly like that mark person claimed. In fact, not at all like what that mark person claimed.

If unborn babies are zygotes, then God sees zygotes as humans just like babies who are already born.

Psalm 139
12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Then your god sees zygotes.

I don't believe in your god but you do. Your god says very clearly in genesis that life starts when the first breath of air is taken through the nose.

You believe a book written thousands of years ago by HUMANS is written by your god. It's not. It's written by humans.

Humans who if today said they heard voices telling them to do something, would be taken to a mental hospital for the much needed mental medical help they need.

Many people say the christian god told them to do things. Many are in prison right now because they killed someone.

People who hear voices and see things that aren't there are usually put in mental hospitals so they can't hurt themselves or someone else.

Yet you believe people thousands of years ago talked to your god. They followed directives by your god. These are the same people who believed the world was flat, that witches existed, that natural disasters and disease was caused by the christian god to punish people and so many other ridiculous things that today people who believe them are usually either laughed at or are in a mental hospital.

And in the same breath you don't believe when your bible tells you that life starts at the first breath of life through the nose.

The only time your bible even mentions abortion is in the book of Numbers, it gives instructions on how to perform an abortion.

Your bible tells you that all of humanity came from incest. Twice. You must believe that you are the product of incest if you believe the bible.

Can you say you have a so called belief of convenience? I know I can.

Believe what you want. I don't care. Just stop attacking people and using your belief as a weapon. Stop lying about science and your faith and what's in your bible.

Last edited:

Psalm 139

How can you possibly know what god sees? Zygotes or otherwise. You simply don't know.

Then your god sees zygotes.

I don't believe in your god but you do. Your god says very clearly in genesis that life starts when the first breath of air is taken through the nose.

You believe a book written thousands of years ago by HUMANS is written by your god. It's not. It's written by humans.

Humans who if today said they heard voices telling them to do something, would be taken to a mental hospital for the much needed mental medical help they need.

Many people say the christian god told them to do things. Many are in prison right now because they killed someone.

People who hear voices and see things that aren't there are usually put in mental hospitals so they can't hurt themselves or someone else.

Yet you believe people thousands of years ago talked to your god. They followed directives by your god. These are the same people who believed the world was flat, that witches existed, that natural disasters and disease was caused by the christian god to punish people and so many other ridiculous things that today people who believe them are usually either laughed at or are in a mental hospital.

And in the same breath you don't believe when your bible tells you that life starts at the first breath of life through the nose.

The only time your bible even mentions abortion is in the book of Numbers, it gives instructions on how to perform an abortion.

Your bible tells you that all of humanity came from incest. Twice. You must believe that you are the product of incest if you believe the bible.

Can you say you have a so called belief of convenience? I know I can.

Believe what you want. I don't care. Just stop attacking people and using your belief as a weapon. Stop lying about science and your faith and what's in your bible.
God creates babies. Humans don't breathe life into babies, God does.

God creates babies. Humans don't breathe life into babies, God does.
So God is a murderer when the baby dies in the womb like a spontaneous abortion
Or is this an all the credit onne of the blame logic fail that Christians are famous for?

So God is a murderer when the baby dies in the womb like a spontaneous abortion
Or is this an all the credit onne of the blame logic fail that Christians are famous for?
Only the worst sort of idiot would allow himself to stupidly think God is evil.

Only the worst sort of idiot would allow himself to stupidly think God is evil.
The character known as God supposedly genocidally exterminated the entire human race with a flood.

Supposedly, after that, all humans were Jews, as they were all descendants of Noah.
But it did not take long after this bogus flood that Jews were a persecuted minority again.

The character known as God tortured Job over some stupid bet with Satan.

The character know as God in the Bible was clearly evil.

Supposedly he gave everyone free will, but then he "hardened the heart of Pharoah" and caused him to refuse to set the bazillion Hebrew slaves free. But of course, there is no physical evidence that the scenes in Genesis ever happened.

Werbung:
Turning Lot's wife into a pillar of salt does not strike me as the sort of thing a loving god would do. She did nothing dangerous or evil.

Back