Starbucks verses God..

You despise churches but lust after their money?

Maybe we should be asking other questions such as how would taxing the Clinton Foundation and Planned Parenthood not yield much more money for government spending than taxing poor churches?

Here is a clue:

Unless the FBI illegally raids their homes and seizes all their papers and records like they did Trump's, nobody knows how much money these personal foundation owners are hiding or may have ever paid in taxes on their loot.

My bad. I thought the guy from your source said there are 1.8 billion non-profits. What he said was there are 1.8 million non-profits in the US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Society_Foundations

Contents​

Open Society Foundations​

Page semi-protected
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For the type of society, see Open society.
Open Society Foundations
FoundedApril 1993; 30 years ago
FounderGeorge Soros
Revenue$988 million (2021)[1]
Endowment$5.89 billion (2021)[1]
Websitewww.opensocietyfoundations.org Edit this at Wikidata
Open Society Foundations (OSF), formerly the Open Society Institute, is a grantmaking network founded by business magnate George Soros.[2] Open Society Foundations financially supports civil society groups around the world, with the stated aim of advancing justice, education, public health and independent media.[3][4] The group's name was inspired by Karl Popper's 1945 book The Open Society and Its Enemies.[5]
As of 2015, the OSF had branches in 37 countries,[6] encompassing a group of country and regional foundations, such as the Open Society Initiative for West Africa, and the Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa; its headquarters are at 224 West 57th Street in New York City. In 2018, OSF announced it was closing its European office in Budapest and moving to Berlin, in response to legislation passed by the Hungarian government targeting the foundation's activities.[7] As of 2021, OSF has reported expenditures in excess of $16 billion since its establishment in 1993, mostly in grants towards NGOs, aligned with the organization's mission.[8]

My bad. I thought the guy from your source said there are 1.8 billion non-profits. What he said was there are 1.8 million non-profits in the US.
You're avoiding the stated Facts.

Werbung:
That could be true but it doesn't prove she's wrong and neither have you proven it.
Her close family and associates murdered her and buried her decrepit body in a barrel. Who says atheism does not bring joy to the hearts of unbelievers? Madalyn's murderers were also murdered. Atheists of a demented bird species all stick together.

Her close family and associates murdered her and buried her decrepit body in a barrel. Who says atheism does not bring joy to the hearts of unbelievers? Madalyn's murderers were also murdered. Atheists of a demented bird species all stick together.
Are you sure about that or simply belching hate because she exposed your filthy religion?

Where's all the proven evidence of those outrageous claims?

Madeline Murphy O'Hair was not typical of atheists. There is a good film about her on Netflix.
I'm sure not all atheists hate God and Christians as much as that witch did and not all godless witches attempt to drive God and the Bible out of public schools like she did.

Are you sure about that or simply belching hate because she exposed your filthy religion?

Where's all the proven evidence of those outrageous claims?
You don't believe Murray O'Hair and I lived on the same side of Austin, Texas about 60 years ago? No matter. I did nothing to influence her and she did nothing to influence me, but she had great influence with weak school officials and politicians who were bullied by her to ban the free exercise of the Christian religion in public schools.

I'm sure not all atheists hate God and Christians as much as that witch did and not all godless witches attempt to drive God and the Bible out of public schools like she did.
This is a cut from wiki regarding her activism. This law still applies today. Religion has no legal place in schools.

Consolidated with Abington School District v. Schempp (1963), it was heard by the United States Supreme Court, which ruled that officially sanctioned mandatory Bible-reading in American public schools was unconstitutional. The Supreme Court had prohibited officially sponsored prayer in schools in Engel v. Vitale (1962) on similar grounds

This is a cut from wiki regarding her activism. This law still applies today. Religion has no legal place in schools.

Consolidated with Abington School District v. Schempp (1963), it was heard by the United States Supreme Court, which ruled that officially sanctioned mandatory Bible-reading in American public schools was unconstitutional. The Supreme Court had prohibited officially sponsored prayer in schools in Engel v. Vitale (1962) on similar grounds
Religion has been deemed an evil influence by atheists and leftists in the devil's public schools. That is why Christians schools sprang up all across the nation where God will not be banned.

Religion has been deemed an evil influence by atheists and leftists in the devil's public schools. That is why Christians schools sprang up all across the nation where God will not be banned.
Big deal but it doesn't change the facts. It's unconstitutional to hold prayers in school. Get over it.

The wicked have framed laws to make faith in God a crime punishable by prison.

Psalm 94:20
Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?
Not more god quotes. How does that change the facts?
The law should force religion to stop frightening kids with threats of hell and sin. You people are the wicked delusional nut cases. You should all be in prison.

Not more god quotes. How does that change the facts?
The law should force religion to stop frightening kids with threats of hell and sin. You people are the wicked delusional nut cases. You should all be in prison.
You don't want your little ruffians taught to be civilized? Then work with your school system to purge God from its classrooms and libraries.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/12/video-shows-child-hit-and-swear-at-cop-in-minnesota/Top of Form

Child hits and swears at cop in ‘heartbreaking’ video from Minnesota

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why the Bible Is Getting Pulled Off School Bookshelves​

You don't want your little ruffians taught to be civilized? Then work with your school system to purge God from its classrooms and libraries.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/12/video-shows-child-hit-and-swear-at-cop-in-minnesota/Top of Form

Child hits and swears at cop in ‘heartbreaking’ video from Minnesota

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why the Bible Is Getting Pulled Off School Bookshelves​

All religious books in schools should be burnt including bibles.

All religious books in schools should be burnt including bibles.
Were you at the looters and burners summer of love reunion in Portland were the tribal savages danced half-naked around a satanic Bible burning flaming pyre?

Protesters burn Bible, American flag as tensions rise in Portland​

Werbung:
Were you at the looters and burners summer of love reunion in Portland were the tribal savages danced half-naked around a satanic Bible burning flaming pyre?

Protesters burn Bible, American flag as tensions rise in Portland​

No but I would have like to have been. That's fine by me.

Back