"States' Rights"; An Ol' "conservative"-Favorite!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:
I notice a lot of Right wingers here stepping up to support the Christians view of Killing Gays as a political issue that we don't need worry about...Though odd they also are not really saying they are against it as well...
You're expecting consistancy (from them), NOW?????!!

:eek:

You really expect them to give-up on traditional-Christianity?

Don't hold-your-breath.....

:rolleyes:

I almost never read shamans posts, but I read yours. It was some rant about republicans hating gays burning witches and nazis

lots to respond to huh :)
I've never accused Republicans of burning Witches (...or, Nazis, for that matter. :rolleyes: )

It was always good-Christians (and, most-likely self-hating Gay-Christian males) who did all o' the burning.​

I've never accused Republicans of burning Witches (...or, Nazis, for that matter. :rolleyes: )​

It was always good-Christians (and, most-likely self-hating Gay-Christian males) who did all o' the burning.​

The lazy ways of the 'SELECTIVE' right winged nut jobs on this community allows them to keep posting the same old diatribe..."I didn't know that or I didn't read that or prove your post"; when they neglect to post a source, read a post in it's entirety and just continue their sublime ignorance by keeping their minds locked to new information!!! But bring in a topic about abortion or the fair Sarah Palin and they get hysterically knee-jerk reactive and come straight at the topic like a bear in defence of the bear cub!

The statement of "I don't read"...explains volumes about the closed mind and simplistic thought process that leads them straight to the TV to set mismerized by the ILK of Glen Beck & Rush Limbaugh's of this world ;)

The lazy ways of the 'SELECTIVE' right winged nut jobs on this community allows them to keep posting the same old diatribe..."I didn't know that or I didn't read that or prove your post"; when they neglect to post a source, read a post in it's entirety and just continue their sublime ignorance by keeping their minds locked to new information!!!
I don't think it's a matter o' locked.

photo123.gif

I've never accused Republicans of burning Witches (...or, Nazis, for that matter. :rolleyes: )

Go back and read what I said.

First off... I was talking to pocket so you need to realize when I say you, and my reply is to pocket that I am talking about pocket.

All I said about you (shaman) was that you had alot of posts, then i said to pocket... you (meaning him) made those comments about homosexuals and witches.

Did I clear that up?

Mugabe has waged a violent campaign against homosexuals, arguing that before colonisation Zimbabweans did not engage in homosexual acts. His first major public condemnation of homosexuality came in 1995 during the Zimbabwe International Book Fair in August 1995. He told the audience that homosexuality:

"...Degrades human dignity. It's unnatural and there is no question ever of allowing these people to behave worse than dogs and pigs. If dogs and pigs do not do it, why must human beings? We have our own culture, and we must re-dedicate ourselves to our traditional values that make us human beings... What we are being persuaded to accept is sub-animal behaviour and we will never allow it here. If you see people parading themselves as lesbians and gays, arrest them and hand them over to the police!"

In September 1995, Zimbabwe's parliament introduced legislation banning homosexual acts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mugabe

I guess the Shaman's and gays of the world don't care about what blacks do to blacks in Africa, or here apparently, since he's always mysteriously silent about heinous crimes being committed against little girls by black men.

It's only a bad thing when some arbitrary white American Christian suggests something.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mugabe

I guess the Shaman's and gays of the world don't care about what blacks do to blacks in Africa, or here apparently, since he's always mysteriously silent about heinous crimes being committed against little girls by black men.

It's only a bad thing when some arbitrary white American Christian suggests something.

nice straw man, FAIL

I take it since you have never posted a thread on that issue, you must also support it or not care ? But yes, just bring up random other subject, and then make it seem that someone since no one is talking about it here, that no one cares...but only one side does not care..

Also maybe you can't point out the US leaders , political or Religion who are supporting such actions...I am glad to call them out.

Go back and read what I said.

First off... I was talking to pocket so you need to realize when I say you, and my reply is to pocket that I am talking about pocket.

All I said about you (shaman) was that you had alot of posts, then i said to pocket... you (meaning him) made those comments about homosexuals and witches.

Did I clear that up?
In-lieu-of pocket's (delayed) response, I was responding for Liberals (in-general); that....when it came to burning anyone (and, abusing Women, in-general)....no one has a better-history than "conservatives"/fundamentalists.

Did I clear that up?​

Gee.....how subtle.

Do I detect a hint of White Pride...typically expressed by those who assume White-women automatically lower themselves to getting-involved with Blacks, before scraping the bottom-o'-the-barrel for any residual White-Trash, first?

Lol. You detect whatever makes you happy, which apparently isn't the truth. You see Shaman, I'm just a human being in my life. I don't have to be part of a group to have any self identity.

All I did was speak the truth. You simply cannot allow yourself to bag on any black for any reason. No one is surprised.

Hope that herd mentality works out for you.

Here since no one else seems to want to do it I will just fake a response for others,,

"as a fellow Christian I am outraged that this leader of our faith would not stand up to the murder of fellow humans becuse they are gay, we should all stand against this murder"

that would have been harder to say then , attack liberals and use straw men I guess

Lol. You detect whatever makes you happy, which apparently isn't the truth. You see Shaman, I'm just a human being in my life. I don't have to be part of a group to have any self identity.
Oh....you're an independent-racist; a free-agent bigot.

Understood.

Werbung:
Lol. I'm no more a bigot than you. "White Trash roundup"??????????

The difference between us is that I wish you well........ somewhere where I'm not. I have no need to worry about you. You apparently think you have something worry about, because you have nothing else to think about, except pot maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back