Stirring the birther puddin'

Yeah, imagine that, snopes leaves a lot out of the story. Like there normal guesswork on motivation that they do. That would be how on earth is such a 'mistake' made? If Obama didn't give them any information, how is it that they came up with Kenya of all places?

No, the reality is most authors give bio information, and at a minimum must approve it.

This shows he is either hiding something, or just an outright liar that said he was born there when it suited his needs.

Werbung:
Obalma father was born in Kenya so what. My great grand father was born in Greece but this does not make me Greek. My wife father was born in China but this does not make her Chinese although she looks China. She never knew her father but was raised by her Filipino mother. She is now Australia but she is proud of being brought up in the Philippines.
I have had friends from Kenya. They are rightly proud of their advance African country. Be proud of the countries of your ancestors but give loyality to the country you live in now.

Werbung:
Back