Support the troops?

Grounded

MY%5BU%7B5PBW92J%5BSGE%5DPFEQ%5B.gif

Werbung:
The Enemy at Home: Lies and Duplicity—1984

USMC Almighty: Do you understand the enemy we face at home; there is a good deal of "friendly-fire" going on in the country, and this has a long and tawdry "History." Do you honestly believe the war we are "allegedly" fighting in Iraq has nothing to do with domestic politics and a skein of lies, duplicity, disinformation, propaganda and so forth—and this, if I may express my own indignation, against citizens who are earnestly trying to recover the track of the past, where the Republic was derailed and how to save its constitutional government from a concerted attack against it from within as much as from without?

USMC Almighty: Do you understand the enemy we face at home; there is a good deal of "friendly-fire" going on in the country, and this has a long and tawdry "History." Do you honestly believe the war we are "allegedly" fighting in Iraq has nothing to do with domestic politics and a skein of lies, duplicity, disinformation, propaganda and so forth—and this, if I may express my own indignation, against citizens who are earnestly trying to recover the track of the past, where the Republic was derailed and how to save its constitutional government from a concerted attack against it from within as much as from without?

...I thought there was another thread for conspiracy theories.

Werbung:
Back