TAILGATE PARTY FOR THE JUNE 9 PUBLIC HEARING!!!!

"most anti american president in my lifetime. "
you certainly sound like an intelligent and unbiased observer. /s

you won't make friends here, nor convince anyone of your beliefs, given your dumb posts.
Maybe you can tell us all about how great Joe Biden is and how he has helped America . I will wait while you compile the enormous list of his achievements .

Werbung:
Good luck with the witch hunt.
You'll find out how much if a witch hunt it isn't. Youve watched it so far and even his cronies and family are dumping on him. You mightn't be so deliberatrly ignorant and cocky when they finish. Dont forget the indictments are to come. Not longing good for Donny comrade.

You'll find out how much if a witch hunt it isn't. Youve watched it so far and even his cronies and family are dumping on him. You mightn't be so deliberatrly ignorant and cocky when they finish. Dont forget the indictments are to come. Not longing good for Donny comrade.
Comrade lol sorry but im not a commie like you and 8 head ot all in the last 2 failed impeachments . but hey you guys gota do something as bad as things are to divert attention. .

Werbung:
Comrade lol sorry but im not a commie like you and 8 head ot all in the last 2 failed impeachments . but hey you guys gota do something as bad as things are to divert attention. .
They were not failed. An impeachment means he was charged with a crime and it was successful in congress. He was cleared in the senate because he had the numbers. But the charge was proven.
History shows he was impeached twice.

Youd better learn something about your system before you attack me.
You have a lot to say but not many facts or wisdom.

Back