‘Target On All Their Backs’: CNN Reports Kevin McCarthy to Join Outside Groups In Trying to Get Rid of GOP House Members Who Ousted

MusicLover

CNN Congressional reporters Melanie Zanona and Manu Rajudiscussed Sunday the ongoing efforts to punish the eight House GOP members who voted to oust Speaker Kevin McCarthy last year.

Raju played a clip of McCarthy saying there needed to be “consequences” for those eight and added, “So part of the consequences appear to be donors now shutting their wallets.”

“And that’s actually what a couple of the members who I spoke to, and I asked them about, what are they sensing from the donors? They’re saying there has been an impact,” Raju added before playing some clips from recent interviews.

“Have you seen any of your fundraising dry up because of that vote?” Raju asked Rep. Tim Burchett (R-TN).

“Yeah, absolutely,” Burchett replied.

“Which group?” Raju pressed.

“Some very wealthy folks, and they’ve been very kind to me in the past. And, and, I hope that, we can mend the fences,” Burchett responded.

Revenge. It's the conservative way. They can't let anything just go. They have to get revenge.

In the past it was directed at democrats and liberals. Now, conservatives are eating their own.

Revenge never ends well.

Werbung:
CNN Congressional reporters Melanie Zanona and Manu Rajudiscussed Sunday the ongoing efforts to punish the eight House GOP members who voted to oust Speaker Kevin McCarthy last year.

Raju played a clip of McCarthy saying there needed to be “consequences” for those eight and added, “So part of the consequences appear to be donors now shutting their wallets.”

“And that’s actually what a couple of the members who I spoke to, and I asked them about, what are they sensing from the donors? They’re saying there has been an impact,” Raju added before playing some clips from recent interviews.

“Have you seen any of your fundraising dry up because of that vote?” Raju asked Rep. Tim Burchett (R-TN).

“Some very wealthy folks, and they’ve been very kind to me in the past. And, and, I hope that, we can mend the fences,” Burchett responded.

Revenge. It's the conservative way. They can't let anything just go. They have to get revenge.

In the past it was directed at democrats and liberals. Now, conservatives are eating their own.

Revenge never ends well.
No. Revenge from a republicans?? Never heard of it before.

Revenge never ends well.
Conservatives who are not Christians are still hated by the world just like Bible believing Christians are hated. Republicans who don't honor God and the Bible are likely to also oppose some conservative American values and common-sense policies.

They will stop at nothing for revenge. It's kind of interesting to see them do it to their fellow republicans.

These are very bad people and they don't belong in our government.
Seeking revenge for perceived wrongs is a common trait among unsaved sinners. I believe Merrick Garland, for example, shows signs of executing revenge on conservative Republicans for not being appointed a justice on the SCOTUS.

Conservatives who are not Christians are still hated by the world just like Bible believing Christians are hated. Republicans who don't honor God and the Bible are likely to also oppose some conservative American values and common-sense policies.
Conservative values like slavery, gay persecution, and women as second class citizens, all supported in the past by Conservative Christians

Conservative values like slavery, gay persecution, and women as second class citizens, all supported in the past by Conservative Christians
God-honoring conservative Christians have never supported slavery, sexual promiscuity or perversion, Marxist redistribution of wealth schemes, disrespect for duly elected leaders like President Trump, hated cops, and so forth.

God-honoring conservative Christians have never supported slavery, sexual promiscuity or perversion, Marxist redistribution of wealth schemes, disrespect for duly elected leaders like President Trump, hated cops, and so forth.
American Christians overall did support what I posted
It was right in our constitution and laws
Or are you saying Muslims or Hindus ran America? Lolololololol

Before you know it, they're gonna start swingin' purses!!!!
21st Century Mean-Girls
"John Boehner was elected speaker when the 112th Congress convened on January 5, 2011, and was subsequently re-elected twice, at the start of the 113th and 114th Congresses. On both of those occasions his remaining in office was threatened by the defection of several members from his own party who chose not to vote for him. Boehner's tenure as speaker, which ended when he resigned from Congress in October 2015, was marked by multiple battles with the conservatives in his own party related to "Obamacare", appropriations, among other political issues. This intra-party discord continued under Boehner's successor, Paul Ryan."

American Christians overall did support what I posted
It was right in our constitution and laws
Or are you saying Muslims or Hindus ran America? Lolololololol
Perhaps the Christians in liberal denominations like those of Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, and Raphael Warnock did as you claim.

Perhaps the Christians in liberal denominations like those of Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, and Raphael Warnock did as you claim.

american was founded by liberals like today's liberals? uh, no. lol
the founders supported slavery, it was in the constitutiion.
and you can't deny that, its a historical fact, try as you might to deflect with stupidity

american was founded by liberals like today's liberals? uh, no. lol
the founders supported slavery, it was in the constitutiion.
and you can't deny that, its a historical fact, try as you might to deflect with stupidity
Democrats and Republicans today still fight over racism and race baiting just as Bible-believing Christians and unbelievers fought over the issue of slavery in the early days of the US.

Democrats and Republicans today still fight over racism and race baiting just as Bible-believing Christians and unbelievers fought over the issue of slavery in the early days of the US.
Christians put slavery in the Constitution and you can't deny it
As hard as you try to deflect from that historical fact

Werbung:
Back