Taxes and the rich

We make good living. Our budget includes some extravagances but it is tight. We have all we need (but not all we want) and we can donate to charity as well.

But with wise money managament and some good deductions (mortgage, kids, etc.) we definitely pay less than that in income tax.

So yes I am being subsidized. And it is not right. The rich should pay less.

Probably 90% of us are being subsidized by the wealthy.

The other 10% are the wealthy.

The problem is that the middle class is getting smaller and smaller.

Werbung:
Probably 90% of us are being subsidized by the wealthy.

The other 10% are the wealthy.

The problem is that the middle class is getting smaller and smaller.

if 90% of us are being subsidized by the top 10% how is that hurting the middle class, shouldnt that be giving the middle class a break because they have people higher up paying for all the country and all of the stupid programs for 90% of the population legal and illegal.

Everybody needs to pay something so we are invested in things and if there is not enough money for stupid progams they need to cut the programs.

we have to stop living off of the rich, its just so wrong!

if 90% of us are being subsidized by the top 10% how is that hurting the middle class, shouldnt that be giving the middle class a break because they have people higher up paying for all the country and all of the stupid programs for 90% of the population legal and illegal.

Everybody needs to pay something so we are invested in things and if there is not enough money for stupid progams they need to cut the programs.

we have to stop living off of the rich, its just so wrong!

That isn't hurting the middle class. There are other factors that are hurting the middle class, not the tax system.

Yes, everyone needs to pay something. What is perceived as free is perceived as being without value, and, of course, nothing is really free. Someone has to pay.

It is easy for politicians to point at a small minority, "the rich", and say "tax them!" That way, the majority of the voters think it doesn't affect them, since they won't have to pay.

Werbung:
That isn't hurting the middle class. There are other factors that are hurting the middle class, not the tax system.

Yes, everyone needs to pay something. What is perceived as free is perceived as being without value, and, of course, nothing is really free. Someone has to pay.

It is easy for politicians to point at a small minority, "the rich", and say "tax them!" That way, the majority of the voters think it doesn't affect them, since they won't have to pay.

I think what is hurting the middle class is good old fashioned greed and the need to have more.

People need houses that are large enough to put 2 normal houses inside of. The latest plasma 60 inch screen TV and all on credit. You can get it now and pay by the month.

When the middle class was strongest they were happy with a normal size house, they were happy with a normal vacation. The family drives to Yellowstone exc. They did not buy what they could not afford. They saved for things that mattered to them. their gratification was not instantaneous it was planned and earned and I am sure tasted sweeter than anything today.

Now its cruises and Hawaii for vacation, 2900 square foot homes, brand new cars, boat, motor home and 2 Jet Ski’s in the garage. Don’t forget the yearly ski trip after Thanksgiving.

If people could learn to be happy again in a normal size house and a modest family vacation, A TV, yes A TV. I am guilty here too  but at least I admit it.

If going out to eat at fast food places and restaurants were done the amount of times families did 30 years ago, if when something broke we fixed it instead of tossing it out and getting a new one.

If middle class parents did not spoil their kids, never making them earn anything but they get that wii game for 300 dollars, and what ever else the girl or boy next door has that we don’t. Cell phones, I pods clothes that are 80 times the amount because it has a logo.

The middle class would have more money, and I truly believe happier. And a whole lot larger than it is today.

I think the middle class is the cause of their problems, not the rich not the poor not the guy next door.

Back