Tea Party scores big Mark Sanford wins special election for Congress

Werbung:
VSB.jpg

That's why the Tea party is gonna kick the Dems arses

Thank God he just cheated on his wife and left the US to do it...I mean what if he had showed his dick to someone on twitter...I mean thats worth losing your office over. Or you know Got a Blow job. Hypocrites.

one of the three incidents you mention did not lose his job over sexual hijinx (and lying obstruction etc). one has won a different (lesser) job and the other is trying.

one walked away unscathed.

Thank God he just cheated on his wife and left the US to do it...I mean what if he had showed his dick to someone on twitter...I mean thats worth losing your office over. Or you know Got a Blow job. Hypocrites.

POS, (I love that you have those initials) Who here is happy about Sanford running for office? Where is the Hypocracy?

Not to mention the rape of Juanita Broaddrick.

one of the three incidents you mention did not lose his job over sexual hijinx (and lying obstruction etc). one has won a different (lesser) job and the other is trying.

and you assholes crucified them all...But when its your party who cares, and you cry redemption. The left never cared about this shit...you scream bloody murder...Only when its on the other side. YOur party has no soul, and will rot in its Hyporcracy.

Look SC don't have Blacks like in Chicago,Detroit,Cleveland,Cincinatti,Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and in D.C or Hispanics like in Californa,Nevada and in New Mexico is why Obama won

and you assholes crucified them all...But when its your party who cares, and you cry redemption. The left never cared about this shit...you scream bloody murder...Only when its on the other side. YOur party has no soul, and will rot in its Hyporcracy.

I dont even know where to begin.

what color is the sky in your world ?

Then how come Mark Stanford won? Arent Blacks and Hispanics are 100% Pro democrat and will vote Democrat no matter what? People like Glozell is a good example of them

Werbung:
Then how come Mark Stanford won? Arent Blacks and Hispanics are 100% Pro democrat and will vote Democrat no matter what? People like Glozell is a good example of them

the vast majority of the hispanics are not allowed to vote. this is different from northern states who have dem polling administratkrs who dont enforce law. also the blacks, at least more of them, will see some commedians sister as not a serious option. this is different than up north.

crazy thinking people THINK about things like this anymore.

Back