Teachers and Education

If you will watch the ABC videos I posted on this story, you can tell that is exactly the tone behind the reports, and there are several updates on this story.

The FFRF merely filed an amicus brief in this case. The District Judge simply issued an injunction in this case allowing the cheerleaders to continue to use the banners, pending a lawsuit. There will be no lawsuit. The FFRF is known for bullying small towns with the threat of lawsuits, but rarely follow through unless they know they can win. AG Gregg Abbot here in Texas has been head to head with this anti-American hate group a few times now.

Again, read the story, this is clearly not the case!

Most people around here love the Constitution as much as their religions, unlike hate groups like the FFRF and unlike the MSM who clearly has disdain for all things Christian. I can't speak for all, but the 1st Amendment trumps all! All have Freedom of Religion and speech.

However, if there were any opposition to islam, you can bet your house cat it would make national news!
If there were any opposition to Islam?

You don't think there is any opposition to Islam in the US, but there is to Christianity?

But, anyway, the FFRC lost, the First Amendment won, and so it made national news, just as it should.

Werbung:
If there were any opposition to Islam?

You don't think there is any opposition to Islam in the US, but there is to Christianity?
That is my point ....
We are discussing what the MSM covers and what it doesn't in this context and I have
made my point thoroughly!

But, anyway, the FFRC lost, the First Amendment won, and so it made national news, just as it should.
This is NOT always the case and again my very POINT!

Why did the case in MN not make the MSM?

Again, my very point!

That is my point ....
We are discussing what the MSM covers and what it doesn't in this context and I have
made my point thoroughly!

This is NOT always the case and again my very POINT!

Why did the case in MN not make the MSM?

Again, my very point!
Probably because it was just an accusation of an inappropriate action by one teacher, and not a case of the First Amendment being threatened and then upheld?

That's my guess.

The ACLU objects to kids taking the bible to school? When did that happen?

then there is this

Kenneth Dominguez, 16, was suspended for two days after bringing his Bible to Gateway East High School in El Cajon. His teacher wrote that Dominguez was warned several times about the Bible and preaching before he was suspended from the alternative school.

According to the suit, in January 2010, a teacher told Dominguez he should not talk about his faith at school because of the "separation of church and state." After Dominguez continued to share his Christian beliefs with other students, he was then ordered not to bring his Bible to school. Two days later, the teacher confiscated his Bible and Dominguez was suspended for two days, according to the suit.

"He didn't give any sermons or yell or scream… just sharing his faith with other students. That was it," said Brad Dacus, Dominguez's attorney. The local branch of the American Civil Liberties Union said on the surface, the boy's rights were violated as long as he wasn't preaching in a way that was disrupting the school day.

"Grade schools should be in the business of educating kids, not proselytizing to them," said ACLU of Eastern Missouri Legal Director Anthony E. Rothert, who was co-counsel for the parents. "At every step of this case, the court recognized that public schools cannot become religious recruiting grounds."

Amen to that.

But, how does that stop kids from bringing Bibles to school?

And theres this
Teacher Forces Students to Muslim Prayer

A San Fransisco federal judge approved of students reciting a Muslim prayer in a school while federal law bans all other types of prayer.
In a class assignment, students were to recite: "In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful. Praise be to Allah, Lord of Creation."
During the completion of Islamic studies, students were to write an essay but were told to only write positive things. Some parents tried to sue the school but the judge threw the case out.
http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=39967

So,,, Thats ok,,Why??

Werbung:
And theres this
Teacher Forces Students to Muslim Prayer

A San Fransisco federal judge approved of students reciting a Muslim prayer in a school while federal law bans all other types of prayer.
In a class assignment, students were to recite: "In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful. Praise be to Allah, Lord of Creation."
During the completion of Islamic studies, students were to write an essay but were told to only write positive things. Some parents tried to sue the school but the judge threw the case out.
http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=39967

So,,, Thats ok,,Why??
It's OK because it's not Christianity. The attack of the false premises of "church and state" is solely base around Christianity.
Islam is OK. Remember, it's not racist unless it's about white folks. Remember the "Bob is a racist" video? Same principle!

But, to keep this travesty in context, this is clearly school indoctrination!

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/threads/bob-is-a-racist.15707/

Back