"Thank God for guns..."

Werbung:
I must have missed something! I've never heard or read anyone accuse Jon Stewart of being a "real journalist!"

But, as a political comedian, he has an amazing ability to pin point the hypocrisy in many political debates and events, and he does it with humor and charisma.

His "Rally to restore sanity" was great! I was so glad to have made the 800 miles trip to be there in person.

They only debate straw men. ALso when in doubt, randomly just start attacking someone else..like the Daily show..

this is why you guys are so poorly informed...you think Boston Legal and 24 are real life.

Also having no use for a gun, not needing a gun, and not wanting to waste money on a gun...not same as fear of guns...I am in MN...you know a big hunting state...even planning sometime later this summer to go out on a date with the woman to the gun range...she misses shooting the pink m-16....( yes she is liberal)

What are YOU going to do - sit in the car cowering while she practices? :D

Whisper in her ear that the targets are Republicans, and then get a vicarious experience because he can't perform in that arena himself?

Pink?

Damn, none of my guns go with my cute outfits, or my lipsticks.

Werbung:
Unintended Consequences is a novel by author John Ross,

first published in 1996 by Accurate Press.[1] The story chronicles the history of the gun culture, gun rights and gun control in the United States from the early 1900s through the late 1990s. Although clearly a work of fiction, the story is heavily laced with historical information, including real-life historical figures who play minor supporting roles. The novel also features unusually detailed and intricate facts, figures and explanations of many firearms-related topics.

Good story and chronological summary of the enactment of gun laws and some little known facts that contributed to them via government creativity.

Back