The agenda - part 2

Ahh, so you are happy to support human rights unless it costs money?

Years of persecution and prejudice causing great cost to minority groups doesn't warrant any finance to address the problem for you.

Pathetic

human rights is not a factor here. nobody suggests banning who zooms who (that's not a human right either and excepting age issues and non-consent). lets just be honest about what is being contended. (some) homosexuals want access to marriage for the benefits it carries.

Werbung:
So do some heterosexuals

Your point is?

the point is society developed the construct of civil marriage to accommodate the positive effects of marriage to the society as a whole. intresting how this was done worldwide and across cultures. the pont is that some heterosexuals do it while all homosexuals are in the other camp.

Please decode that last statemennt

I can see no reason to discriminate against homosexuals no matter how it is dressed up

"I can see no reason to discriminate against homosexuals no matter how it is dressed up" makes no sense.

Especially when you seem to discriminate against homosexuals by opposing their marriage

Ot at least I think that is what you are saying in your arcane posts

I wish they could figure out what causes someone to be attracted to their own gender or want to change their gender. I know a woman who was a very promiscuous heterosexual in college, got married, had kids, got divorced and is now living as a lesbian. What happened?

Werbung:
I wish they could figure out what causes someone to be attracted to their own gender or want to change their gender. I know a woman who was a very promiscuous heterosexual in college, got married, had kids, got divorced and is now living as a lesbian. What happened?

no one answer on this. a couple I know had terrible humiliating ends to their marriages, just too hard for them to remain as they were. just an example.

Back