The best choice for president

the annoying thing

Looking at 2024 most seem to think its biden or trump but they both suck granted biden sucks more and is a idiot and trump is a narcissist.
But to me the best person is the whop Ron out of florida. Now democrat are also considering pete the peter puffer back door harris and the fake Indian among other idiots .
All poor choices who couldn't run a town of 500 much less a nation .

Werbung:
Looking at 2024 most seem to think its biden or trump but they both suck granted biden sucks more and is a idiot and trump is a narcissist.
But to me the best person is the whop Ron out of florida. Now democrat are also considering pete the peter puffer back door harris and the fake Indian among other idiots .
Here's some facts. Ron the con is seen as a trump sycophant. The minute he gives him his blessing his candidature is over. The GOP will not endorse another idiot like Trump.

So sing the praises of both idiots all you want because once Trump gives them the poisoned chalice, its over for them

Werbung:

desantis was too stupid to understand what a pandemic is and how you deal with it.
he supports lying moron republican election deniers.

no thanks.

Back