The challenges of illiterate immigrants

Because based on what you said, you must consider yourself either filthy rich or dirt poor.

If you're filthy rich, can I borrow a few hundred bucks? :D

We are living in a polarized world - economically, politically, militarily, etc. Nothing I said suggests that that is a strictly 'either-or' proposition.

Who do I write the check to. You understand, of course, we are going by MY interest rates. The interest rates in the third world is murder.

Werbung:
We are living in a polarized world - economically, politically, militarily, etc. Nothing I said suggests that that is a strictly 'either-or' proposition.

Who do I write the check to. You understand, of course, we are going by MY interest rates. The interest rates in the third world is murder.

I agree that the world is becoming more and more polarized. The proliferation of online debate forums may be symptomatic. Maybe. I was just giving you a hard time.

How about instead of making the check out to me, you just donate to your favorite charity in my name. :cool:

Werbung:
I agree that the world is becoming more and more polarized. The proliferation of online debate forums may be symptomatic. Maybe. I was just giving you a hard time.

How about instead of making the check out to me, you just donate to your favorite charity in my name. :cool:

And how am I going to collect the principal plus interests, hmmm?

Back