The Chinese spacewalk was faked

Scott

The clearest proof that I've seen is the flag fluttering the way it would in a gaseous or liquid medium at the thirty second time mark in this video.

Chinese Space Walk - 2008

Proof China Faked Their Spacewalk (Part 2)

About paper and bubbles of ShenzhouVII

China's Space Walk Was FAKE (part 1)

In this video the safety cable is obviously buoyant. It has a distinct tendency to to upward.

China Shenzhou 7 Space Walk Live!! Full Success!

Watch it at these time marks.
0:50
2:10
3:00
3:10
6:08
6:44
6:53

It's going upward because it's slightly lighter than water.

In the above video (Proof China Faked Their Spacewalk "Part 2") at the 3:45 time mark you can see the astronaut holding the buoyant safety cable down so that its buoyancy won't be so obvious.

NASA's position on the Chinese spacewalk is that it was real to this shows that NASA is capable of lying.

Werbung:
The clearest proof that I've seen is the flag fluttering the way it would in a gaseous or liquid medium at the thirty second time mark in this video.

You are an ignorant layman. The same thing occurs with just a tiny vibration from the flag holder.

NASA's position on the Chinese spacewalk is that it was real to this shows that NASA is capable of lying.

Moronic circular reasoning. NASA's position shows it was an authentic spacewalk. The problem is the idiotic claims.

Debunking The Apollo Moon Hoax: The Chinese Spacewalks - Part 1 (debunking-a-moron.blogspot.com)
Debunking The Apollo Moon Hoax: The Chinese Spacewalks - Part 2 (debunking-a-moron.blogspot.com)

Anyone who thinks this video is a bubble is blind, lying or insane:-

Moronic circular reasoning. NASA's position shows it was an authentic spacewalk. The problem is the idiotic claims.
Go to the thirty second mark of the first video. The astronaut moves the flag from right to left. It flutters the way it would in a medium. In a vacuum there is no force that would make it move that way. It's obviously in water. This alone proves the hoax. Let's hear your analysis of this.

Let's hear your analysis of this.

The concept of an Elephant in the room must seriously escape you. Plus the idea of committing to memory the complete crap you write. You said I was a paid sophist, what the hell is that anyway!! You said you were not going to talk with me, yet here you are on a new spam subject!

Clearly to anybody with a brain that item you claim as a bubble is a misshapen jagged piece of ice. It is actually spinning, is not rising vertically and actually gains about 4 times its own size in a couple of metres of movement. How about you explain all of that!

During the spacewalk, dozens of items are expelled from the hatch. The interior being exposed to vacuum results in all sorts of things affected by the zero pressure, plus the other astronaut moving about within. They all go in various directions.

Bubbles go upwards and it is insane to suggest they are in singles!!

Last edited:
The astronaut moves the flag from right to left. It flutters the way it would in a medium.

Wtf? I watched it 20 times and have no idea what you are talking about. A man in space is twirling a flag around, he shakes it back and forth.

In a vacuum there is no force that would make it move that way.

You are a self confessed layman on every subject related to space travel. How the hell would you know about forces in a bloody vacuum? Whatever crap you are seeing or claiming is offset by the absurd and free motion the flag flaps about.

It's obviously in water.

That is insane. At that same point around 30 seconds, he moves the flag FABRIC first! When moving a piece of fabric in water, the stick drags the fabric around. It is impossible to push fabric though a viscous medium such as water. In addition to this small segment he's flapping it around crazy fast in water, it doesn't billow in any way and that instance of him pushing the fabric without it curling immediately, is repeated several times during the flag waving ceremony.

This alone proves the hoax.

It proves you have the science understanding of a carrot.

A trip down memory lane:

1. On the one hand you insist that a flag can behave like that in water.
2. To prop up this quite ludicrous argument you then suggest that they slowed down the footage.
3. Even you are not crazy enough to suggest that the flag motion is normal.
4. You were presented with a video slowing down the footage so that the astronaut is barely moving, yet the flag still moves way too fast in water.
5. You insisted that this barely moving astronaut, with still quite quick motions of the flag are normal.
6. You are lying, you know this is not normal.
7. The flag changes direction opposite the direction of the pole, something impossible in water. It is effectively the pole pushing a straight flag through the water.
8. There is no billowing whatsoever at any point.
9. Throughout this you cherry pick a tiny fragment of motion that to you "flutters".

Now, you need to answer this:

If the motion is slowed down, the astronaut's barely moving, that "flutter" is nothing, It is just barely moving! EXPLAIN that please.

Quite clearly you are off the scale crazy if you think any of that looks shot in water.

But to supplement my question above, that tiny segment slowed to 25%. The flag is still having short bursts too fast for water, no billowing and the flagstick "pushing" the flag - impossible. Nothing will register to the spammer. Ass whooping. Maybe he'll ask about the "bubble" and get another ass whooping. The problem though, is that he is too entrenched to concede his error. He knows he is wrong though, nobody can be that dumb.

Try some honest replies. There is no speed that you can slow the astronaut down that makes the flag look normal, short of the bloody astronaut barely moving!

Wtf? I watched it 20 times and have no idea what you are talking about. A man in space is twirling a flag around, he shakes it back and forth.
Translation:

It's so obvious that the flag was being pulled through water that I'll just look silly if I try to obfuscate this anomaly so I'd better avoid addressing it.

I know—I'll pretend I don't see it.

Translation:

None needed.

It's so obvious that the flag was being pulled through water that I'll just look silly if I try to obfuscate this anomaly so I'd better avoid addressing it.

There is something wrong with you. On the one hand you claim the footage has been slowed because even in that limited imagination of yours you know that it's absurd to suggest fabric does that underwater. So the footage has to be slowed to a ridiculous amount, where the astronaut is not even moving to accommodate the occasional (even then absurd) odd quick flag movement. The result of one moronic claim is that the flutter which you alone observe is NO LONGER there!!

I have not only fully addressed it, I have once again shown you to be vastly ignorant of even basic science.

I know—I'll pretend I don't see it.

You really are a piece of work aren't you. You are "pretending" not to see dozens of posts!

1. If the motion is slowed down, the astronaut's barely moving, that "flutter" is nothing, It is just barely moving! EXPLAIN that please.
2. How the hell does a flag PUSH fabric in water, to even consider this is so stupid it is staggering.
3. How can a bubble rotate, fly in multiple directions and in the case of your famously idiotic claim, change size by 4 times bigger with 2m of distance DIAGONALLY!

You've got nothing as always, just denial. You are worse than the Black Knight, you aren't even that competitive!

Werbung:

Chinese Space Walk - 2008

Proof China Faked Their Spacewalk (Part 2)

About paper and bubbles of ShenzhouVII

China's Space Walk Was FAKE (part 1)

In this video the safety cable is obviously buoyant. It has a distinct tendency to to upward.

China Shenzhou 7 Space Walk Live!! Full Success!

Watch it at these time marks.
0:50
2:10
3:00
3:10
6:08
6:44
6:53

It's going upward because it's slightly lighter than water.

In the above video (Proof China Faked Their Spacewalk "Part 2") at the 3:45 time mark you can see the astronaut holding the buoyant safety cable down so that its buoyancy won't be so obvious.

Here we go again. Can you tell me why they would go to great lengths to fake it?

Nothing is real to you. Every thing in the world is designed to deceive according to your logic. None of this makes any sense.

Back