The Clinton Body Count Continues to Grow

Werbung:
Before Hitlery decided it was time for her to slither into office and finish destroying us........Youtube was filled with videos exposing Hitlerys murderous rampages.

Really? And she was not investigated for one of them. You're full of bullshit.
Ex-employees, journalists, vendors, people involved with thier so-called "charities".......all had videos on YT exposing their lies and traitorous/murderous ways, including all the people they had "disappeared", as well as exposing their fake "charities" which are nothing but money laundering organizations.

They have not disappeared and the reason they died us widely documented if brain dead idiots like you bothered to check.
After Hitlery lost the election to Trump, all of those videos have been "disappeared" from Youtube. Gee, I wonder WHY.
I ever saw any videos of her ordering people's deaths like the god of the old testament.
I'll bet you didn't either. You're a liar.

Really? And she was not investigated for one of them. You're full of bullshit.

They have not disappeared and the reason they died us widely documented if brain dead idiots like you bothered to check.

I ever saw any videos of her ordering people's deaths like the god of the old testament.
I'll bet you didn't either. You're a liar.

Talk about a brain dead idiot! Wow!
You REALLY live with your head up your butt, don't you!
Thats ok, the rest of us see reality and whats actually going on.

You just stay right there, in your little snowflake hidey hole, pretending all your favorite demons and psychopaths are sweet and innocent.

The adults know better.

You just stay right there, in your little snowflake hidey hole, pretending all your favorite demons and psychopaths are sweet and innocent.

The adults know better.
Listen up big mouth.
Gentle verbal sprays like mean nothing to me.
Not one word of it gives evidence Hilary was involved in any murders etc and I know you have no evidence to the contrary.
I understand your a very open minded person but not to the point your brains fell out.
May be we could get some to drill a hole in your head and get Obama to fuck some sense into you.

Let me know if you want to continue. You're playing right into my hands dickhead.

The adults know better.

Great post!

What principles do you libtards live by? Defending the powerful and the mega rich? Being slaves to the democrat party?

I have started numerous threads that would be attractive to a real liberal. I have defended civil liberties, gays and I have bashed war and religion. You idiots were nowhere to be found. But you white boys are quick to defend the Clintons!:unsure:

What principles do you libtards live by? Defending the powerful and the mega rich? Being slaves to the democrat party?

I have started numerous threads that would be attractive to a real liberal. I have defended civil liberties, gays and I have bashed war and religion. You idiots were nowhere to be found. But you white boys are quick to defend the Clintons!:unsure:
Wouldn't be anything connected to your narcissism and bullying attitude? Of course not. It's just me ignorance.

Werbung:

You live by the principle of being hateful and stupid

Back