The danger of being anti obama in kenya

Werbung:
Never write a book named Obamanation then go to kenya cuz you will get arrested :eek:

I dont know if they released him yet but I am sure they will. He had a thousand dollars for obamas half brother who lives in a hut. I hope Obamas cousin the tirant did not steal the money

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/africa/article4897758.ece

To put it bluntly, Corsi is a RW lying pig who was in Kenya without a work permit. Over here though, the hypocritical lying Corsi complains about illegal aliens....give me a break.

He was not going there doing the jobs Kenyans would not do. He was researching the American blunder and giving money to a guy in a shack,

did you read the story? he was arrested because of bad things he said about obamas cousin the tyrant!

He was not going there doing the jobs Kenyans would not do. He was researching the American blunder and giving money to a guy in a shack,

did you read the story? he was arrested because of bad things he said about obamas cousin the tyrant!

NAIROBI, Kenya — Jerome Corsi, the controversial author of a much-criticized book slamming Sen. Barack Obama, was detained in Kenya on Tuesday for an immigration violation as he arrived for a press conference to promote his book.

Authorities in Kenya, where Obama's father was born, said Corsi had entered the country as a tourist and wasn't allowed to work here. A Kenyan aide to Corsi said that he was en route to the airport Tuesday evening and would be deported.

Now what is the problem with that? Kenya can't run their own country the way they see fit? ....maybe they should cater to the American right wing.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1008/Corsi_deported_from_Kenya.html

Now what is the problem with that? Kenya can't run their own country the way they see fit? ....maybe they should cater to the American right wing.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1008/Corsi_deported_from_Kenya.html

read two paragraphs above what you did and you will see this....

A source at Nyayo House, where Dr Corsi was being held, said the author had been detained for references made to Raila Odinga, the Kenyan prime minister, and allegations that his Muslim supporters had engaged in a wave of violence that rocked the country after December’s disputed elections.

and yes kenya can do what ever they want. I was not suggesting they could not. I was just saying that its dangerous to go there if you did not agree with the messiah of the liberal left.

and yes kenya can do what ever they want. I was not suggesting they could not. I was just saying that its dangerous to go there if you did not agree with the messiah of the liberal left.

Corsi does more than disagree, he's a known right wing smear merchant...I wouldn't allow him on my own property, I commend Kenya for deporting such trash.

Corsi does more than disagree, he's a known right wing smear merchant...I wouldn't allow him on my own property, I commend Kenya for deporting such trash.

Notice the above typical fascist leftwing attitude toward free speech? Expect a LOT of that as official US government policy if Obama gets in. :rolleyes:

Notice the above typical fascist leftwing attitude toward free speech? Expect a LOT of that as official US government policy if Obama gets in. :rolleyes:

That is just normal, libs only like free speech if its the kind of words they like. if they dont like your words, its hate speech and you should be shut up.

its typical liberal behavior

typical

That is just normal, libs only like free speech if its the kind of words they like. if they dont like your words, its hate speech and you should be shut up.

its typical liberal behavior

typical

I guess I have to ask again...we are talking about Kenya. Do they not have a right to deport Corsi if they wish? Or are you two going to continue babbling about Corsi not getting a chance to push his lies all night?

I guess I have to ask again...we are talking about Kenya. Do they not have a right to deport Corsi if they wish? Or are you two going to continue babbling about Corsi not getting a chance to push his lies all night?

He is not lying and yes I am into free speech, if your moron is allowed to spew his crap then this guy can write about it. I love free speech, even yours :)

Werbung:
Back