The DEATH Of "conservative"-Marriages Is NIGH!!

Mr. Shaman

Uhhhhhhh.....they must be.....Right????

:rolleyes:

"New Hampshire this afternoon became the sixth state to allow gay marriagehttp://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/03/AR2009060302559.html?hpid=sec-nation, after Gov. John Lynch (D) signed a revised bill approved by both houses of the legislature.

The passage of the bill now leaves Rhode Island as the only New England state that does not allow same sex marriage. Iowa is the only other state with legal gay marriage, and moves toward same sex unions are advancing in New York and New Jersey.

The New Hampshire law becomes effective Jan 1."​

Werbung:
Hey Shaman, ever wonder where you'd be without those conservative traditional marriage/family values of the abolitionists? You know, those people from long ago who actually thought that people would be decent enought to stick around to raise their children if they weren't separated by force?

Hey Shaman, ever wonder where you'd be without those conservative traditional marriage/family values of the abolitionists? You know, those people from long ago who actually thought that people would be decent enought to stick around to raise their children if they weren't separated by force?

I don't know... I think divorce has been around for quite awhile and abortion as well legal or not... like forever.

Ever watched the movie Dirty Dancing? That's how is was with those great "family values"... exactly the same as now but now people don't feel guilty about getting a divorce & abortion is legal and not being done in unsterile back alley abortion houses by uncertified doctors.

Things are actually better now.

Werbung:
The Death of Conservative Marriages?

Does that mean that conservatives won't be able to get married? Does it mean that my marriage will be null and void?

Fail topic.

Back