the facts

the annoying thing

Often, I am called a fascist or Nazi or white supremist and racist by democrats. I find that very interesting.
First fascist, Nazis and commies and believe in a larger government with more control, what's interesting about that is most democrats believe in more government control and larger government, while I firmly believe the federal government should be smaller and have a much more limited involvement in our daily lives. I actually believe in a bit more power to states' rights.
Now as for the white supremist part my family has a great deal of mixed race mostly black and white mixed
im white looking but a lot of my family a very black to light skinned black. I have dated black women and Asian and my first wife was Latino. I have friend's that are Asian black and Arabic and Latino.
Ad I stood up to a group called the national alliance one of the biggest neo-Nazi groups in America and I assure you they dislike me a lot.
Not typical for a racist or white supremist .

But because I am anti illegal entry and against the the rioting by blm and feel they were wrong I'm a racist according to them.

Werbung:
Next abortion To me its a states right decision and each state should make its own laws on the issue. I'm not against abortion when its needed or the right thing to do. Such as rape incest when the mother's life is in danger or when the child may be born with severe mental or physical impairments that would make having a normal like impossible. But I am against it being used for birth control when people are just to dam lazy to take normal precautions.
killing is killing no matter how you look at it.

next crime heres a fine example of democrat being soft on crime

either he stupid or was bribed no excuse for this sentence. in nyc 10 men were arrested hundreds of times in 2 tears and were released every time with no bail .
I belive in punishment fitting the crime and putting ma man who has committed sever rapes of underage teens is not justice

either he stupid or was bribed no excuse for this sentence. in nyc 10 men were arrested hundreds of times in 2 tears and were released every time with no bail .
I believe in punishment fitting the crime and putting people who has committed s rapes of underage teens is not justice
Now as for felon rights, certain crimes show what a person is made of, restoring right s such as voting, and gun rights should be viewed at very skeptically .Iginst it when a person has served thier time and had some classes and a waiting period has gone by where they have not offended again then they could go through a application of sorts and be seen by a panel . but I'm against it 100 percent for crime of violence rape gun crimes where a gun was used or knife or other deadly weapons drug dealing in other then Private use amounts. I do belive people can be reformed but only to a extent .
many democrats know that the majority of felons are democrats and want their votes.

Same for illegals to be honest.

I belive in punishment fitting the crime and putting ma man who has committed sever rapes of underage teens is not justice
How can a godbothering judge be the responsibility of a Democrat state?
You weren't there to hear what took place.
Just another ignorant cheap shot.

As for the other mealy mouthed justifications for your history, who do you think you fooled? The guilt of people like me exposing exactly what you are is now overwhelming and a need for a confessional.
Knock yourself out son. That rubbish won't alter my opinion.

How can a godbothering judge be the responsibility of a Democrat state?
You weren't there to hear what took place.
Just another ignorant cheap shot.

As for the other mealy mouthed justifications for your history, who do you think you fooled? The guilt of people like me exposing exactly what you are is now overwhelming and a need for a confessional.
Knock yourself out son. That rubbish won't alter my opinion.
see there you go again attacking religion , this has nothing to do with religion Hes a democrat judge and allowed a serial rapist to walk free with a slap on the hand probation for several rapes and that just one example of how your political party is weak on crime .

Here ios another example for you to deny.

Here you go Boris a attempted murderer let loose in NYC the liberal looney land .

Werbung:
see there you go again attacking religion , this has nothing to do with religion Hes a democrat judge and allowed a serial rapist to walk free with a slap on the hand probation for several rapes and that just one example of how your political party is weak on crime .

Here ios another example for you to deny.

If there's no evidence he's a believer, where's your evidence he's a Democrat?

Again you weren't privy to the evidence so your assumptions based on hate are quite normal.
Again, show the evidence the judge was a sympathetic Democrat or shut up.

Back