The Five on Fox News

I wonder if Shaman is capable of posting coherent "opinions" without using cartoons and colors and YouTube videos.

My educated guess is that, once you peel away the "eye candy", all that's left is an EMPTY SUIT.

I very much appreciate Shaman's posting. He/she not only gets a point across, but he/she basically gives the factual link in the same post.

You should try it! You may not feel so much like a "GHOST!"

Werbung:
I wonder if Shaman is capable of posting coherent "opinions" without using cartoons and colors and YouTube videos.

My educated guess is that, once you peel away the "eye candy", all that's left is an EMPTY SUIT.
wow....more "conservative"-rhetoric.

Who saw that coming???

handjob.gif

Werbung:

Still waiting. Do you have any topic-related discussion to add? In thread after thread I see your comments and they never relate to the thread and are always just angry and bitter attacks on everything around you from girls with lemonade stands to the novel use of colors in posts.

How about actual discussion of issues? Facts? Truth? Conclusions? Alternatives? Something relevant and on topic to carry discussions forward and to help all of us gain knowledge and ultimately find a truth?

Rants don't cut the cheese.

Back