The house fire that almost killed Jill

Werbung:
more stupidity, since the bidens never tried to destroy documents.

god you're so stupid. lol.

you just are a moron. you don't understand humor. something is funny when it is based on reality to some degree, but your stupid posts...aren't. lol you think something is funny if its anti-democrats, but just being hateful and anti-democratic doesn't make something funny.

i don't think your iq is high enough to understand even these simple concepts.

more stupidity, since the bidens never tried to destroy documents.

god you're so stupid. lol.

you just are a moron. you don't understand humor. something is funny when it is based on reality to some degree, but your stupid posts...aren't. lol you think something is funny if its anti-democrats, but just being hateful and anti-democratic doesn't make something funny.

i don't think your iq is high enough to understand even these simple concepts.
again Mr. Eichmann its a joke Daaaaaa and yes its funny

again Mr. Eichmann its a joke Daaaaaa and yes its funny

person who posts "joke" declares it to be funny. that's funny.

explain why it is funny, given that neither joe nor jill biden tried to dispose of documents.

real humor has an element of truth. which is why your "jokes" aren't jokes, just stupid anti-democratic nonsense :)

person who posts "joke" declares it to be funny. that's funny.

explain why it is funny, given that neither joe nor jill biden tried to dispose of documents.

real humor has an element of truth. which is why your "jokes" aren't jokes, just stupid anti-democratic nonsense :)
You see Mr, Eichmann you were sadly born without a sense of humor and its impossible to explain a joke to you . It would be much like trying to explain Nuclear fission to a piss ant . Or asking Joe Biden to tell the truth some things just are not possible .

You see Mr, Eichmann you were sadly born without a sense of humor and its impossible to explain a joke to you . It would be much like trying to explain Nuclear fission to a piss ant . Or asking Joe Biden to tell the truth some things just are not possible .

so explain why it is funny, given that neither biden attempted to destroy any of the documents, moron. duh

explain it here in public for all to see, not just me, moron.

clearly you just don't understand that humor involves some degree of reality, not just attacking democrats.

but you are a moron so I understand your mental deficiencies :)

so explain why it is funny, given that neither biden attempted to destroy any of the documents, moron. duh

explain it here in public for all to see, not just me, moron.

clearly you just don't understand that humor involves some degree of reality, not just attacking democrats.

but you are a moron so I understand your mental deficiencies :)
As I said Ricky Retardo , you were sadly born without a sense of humor, and its impossible to explain a joke to you . It would be much like trying to explain Nuclear fission to a piss ant . Or asking Joe Biden to tell the truth some things just are not possible .

As I said Ricky Retardo , you were sadly born without a sense of humor, and its impossible to explain a joke to you . It would be much like trying to explain Nuclear fission to a piss ant . Or asking Joe Biden to tell the truth some things just are not possible .

i said to explain the joke to everyone here, not just me, moron. My god my words were very clear..but then again you are a moron :)

but you can't.
so you cowardly won't. lol.

i said to explain the joke to everyone here, not just me, moron. My god my words were very clear..but then again you are a moron :)

but you can't.
so you cowardly won't. lol.
You don' believe in god and every one but you get it again your disability prevents you from comprehending

You don' believe in god and every one but you get it again your disability prevents you from comprehending

no, YOUR stupidity prevents YOU from undertsanding.

i merely asked you to explain your "joke" to everyone here, not just me.

but you can't figure out those simple words. lol

Werbung:
no because you have a disability and were born without a sense of humor nothing I say will change that

you're a cowardly moron.

i asked you to post why YOU think people should think its funny.
i'm not asking you to explain it to me.

but you know its not really funny so you cowardly run away from doing that simple act to explain why you posted this in the first place.

Back