The house fire that almost killed Jill

you're a cowardly moron.

i asked you to post why YOU think people should think its funny.
i'm not asking you to explain it to me.

but you know its not really funny so you cowardly run away from doing that simple act to explain why you posted this in the first place.
You have no sense of humor lol its a disability you were born with along with stupidity . As I saiid it would like trying to explain nuclear fusion to a piss ant.
O know your butt hurt beyond healing so you will just have to live with it.

Werbung:
You have no sense of humor lol its a disability you were born with along with stupidity . As I saiid it would like trying to explain nuclear fusion to a piss ant.
O know your butt hurt beyond healing so you will just have to live with it.

why can't you explain why YOU thought it was funny and posted it?

you keep talking about explaining it to ME but that's not why i am asking, moron. lol.

you're a cowardly moron :)

why can't you explain why YOU thought it was funny and posted it?

you keep talking about explaining it to ME but that's not why i am asking, moron. lol.

you're a cowardly moron :)
Why some people do not have a sense of humor

Because they were raised in an unhappy or punitive environment. Humor is worldwide and most people enjoy laughing and having a wonderful positive existence. Other people such as those on the spectrum or with other mental or physical issues may have difficulty understanding humor and only think they are funny. This is sad because misunderstandings occur and it causes a great deal of stress to their friends and family members.

Why some people do not have a sense of humor

Because they were raised in an unhappy or punitive environment. Humor is worldwide and most people enjoy laughing and having a wonderful positive existence. Other people such as those on the spectrum or with other mental or physical issues may have difficulty understanding humor and only think they are funny. This is sad because misunderstandings occur and it causes a great deal of stress to their friends and family members.

so you can't even explain why you thought it was funny originally. lol.

you're so stupid

so you can't even explain why you thought it was funny originally. lol.

you're so stupid
I can. But your not my boss and cant demand anything. You seem to think your somebody of importance .calling me stupid and a moron will not get any cooperation only a complete moron woth a low iq and mental issues would think that would work and its to late to say could you please explain that as I do not get it. Common issue with the socially inept and mentally Limited

I can. But your not my boss and cant demand anything. You seem to think your somebody of importance .calling me stupid and a moron will not get any cooperation only a complete moron woth a low iq and mental issues would think that would work and its to late to say could you please explain that as I do not get it. Common issue with the socially inept and mentally Limited

you can? apparently not, since you haven't. lol.

you're so stupid.

Werbung:
Back