The ignorance and incompetence of leftist Snopes fact checkers is again exposed

Werbung:
Leftist fact checkers are biased with agendas that motivate them to focus more on supporting false Democrat narratives than promoting truth.

Snopes caves after people with real-world experience point out its 'fact-check' about Biden was false | Blaze Media (theblaze.com) 1-29-24

Snopes caves after people with real-world experience point out its 'fact-check' about Biden was false
How shocking .he had a hat on backwards.
There's the election fraud uncovered.

Once is once again? Lol
Fact checkers have proven themselves to be biased, dishonest, and inept. Maybe no all the time but enough that they deserve no blind acceptance of their opinions, observations, and conclusions.

Here is a list of some of the worst fact checking failures:

The 10 worst fact checks of 2021, and why they matter | Fox News 12-24-21

published December 24, 2021 12:00pm EST

The 10 worst fact checks of 2021, and why they matter

Fact checkers have proven themselves to be biased, dishonest, and inept. Maybe no all the time but enough that they deserve no blind acceptance of their opinions, observations, and conclusions.

Here is a list of some of the worst fact checking failures:

The 10 worst fact checks of 2021, and why they matter | Fox News 12-24-21

published December 24, 2021 12:00pm EST

The 10 worst fact checks of 2021, and why they matter
not a single one of snopes there. duh.

so we're still at "once", not "once again"

At least the leftist fact checker eventually admitted he had been wrong after trying at first to twist and turn his way out of his mistake without admitting it.

unlike fox news morons for example who never admitted lying about the election but it cost them almost a billion. lol

not a single one of snopes there. duh.

so we're still at "once", not "once again"
Do you want to focus on Snopes? Snopes is not God, it is a political organization biased toward defending Democrats and condemning Republicans regardless of the facts. I don't think I will spend a lot of time arguing my point on this, but I will post just one more evidence of Snopes tainted judgments.

Did Ukraine Donate More Than Any Country to the Clinton Foundation? | Snopes.com 12-11-19

Willfully deceptive ‘fact check’. The Clinton campaign received more than $10 million dollars from Ukrainians yet Snopes denies that Ukrainian donated more to the Clinton campaign than any other country. Deceptive. Truth: Clinton got $10 million from possible criminal thugs in Ukraine but not from the government of Ukraine.

Werbung:
unlike fox news morons for example who never admitted lying about the election but it cost them almost a billion. lol
The election was stolen by Democrats who successfully covered up their crime by blocking investigations, destroying evidence, and suing innocent Americans who dared object to the treasonous theft.

Back