The Inconvenient Truth About the Democratic Party

Werbung:
hardly its just you remind me of Eichmann denying lying blaming other yet supporting trash till the end

As for Byrd he was taking to my grandfather and saw me and my lady friend she was a black chick , my grandfather just said he made a comment on my choice of women. exactly what was said I do not know I was well known to having a temper and willing to fight . I had been in 3 fight over her and had I heard it MY grand dad knows I would of bitch slapped him .

By the way Mr. Eichmann, nice to see you back and posting, What happened was your blood pressure getting so high your head was about to pop like a giant pimple?

The republican party was formed to end the spread of slavery to territories and new states. That party would later work to end slavery altogether.
Specially formed to end slavery??? Really?
The democrat party supported slavery and it was democrats who started the Klan.
Can you recall how many presidents had slaves?
The Klan is now joined at the hip to the republican party so what's your excuse for that? Don't tell me they crave respect.
Some would argue that was a long time ago but 2010 was not a long time ago. All the most prominent members of the democrat party got together in 2010 to celebrate the life of a klansman! Robert Byrd.

You should get some facts big mouth. Here's a bit about Byrd and the KKK.
His time in Congress far outweighed his youthful mistakes and his death is celebrated like any other pollie who had a big career.
You're a dickhead.

Byrd's political career spanned more than sixty years. He first entered the political arena by organizing and leading a local chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940s, an action he later described as "the greatest mistake I ever made

Specially formed to end slavery??? Really?

Can you recall how many presidents had slaves?
The Klan is now joined at the hip to the republican party so what's your excuse for that? Don't tell me they crave respect.

You should get some facts big mouth. Here's a bit about Byrd and the KKK.
His time in Congress far outweighed his youthful mistakes and his death is celebrated like any other pollie who had a big career.
You're a dickhead.

Byrd's political career spanned more than sixty years. He first entered the political arena by organizing and leading a local chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940s, an action he later described as "the greatest mistake I ever made
Boris the church burner is one to not like the truth about his party and always plays the what about card .

Werbung:
Back