The martyr who sparked the arab revolution

Werbung:
The More Democracy we see...the more the calls for change and reform will fall on there own leaders...not on the west..who for now props up the oppressors.

Pockets all democracy accomplishes is a trade of one tyrant (dictator, king, whatever the case may be) for millions of tyrants.

See Stalin's post and there are plenty more examples.

Stalin;s list doesn't compromise "almost everything" as was originally asserted. Once again, your reading comprehension problem. :rolleyes:

I think its meant to appeal to the americans... They probably want us to help their revolution along.

Funny thing is when the muslims were rioting in France, English signs. In Iraq ? English signs. One would think that if they were trying to motivate their countrymen they would communicate in their own tongue.

is Egypt an Englsh speaking country ?

Every picture i see has "protesters" with signs in English.

And it seems that the "protests" have developed a carnival atmosphere.

Not exactly like the Bolshevik one back in the day.

because they want support around the world and English is the best way to do that? and because of course the signs you will see will be in English...because if they take photos off 1000 signs...the one they will put up for Americans here to see...will be the one we can understand?

But its ok you can just keep trying to dismiss them...I mean why would you want to support Democracy or anything like that?

because they want support around the world and English is the best way to do that? and because of course the signs you will see will be in English...because if they take photos off 1000 signs...the one they will put up for Americans here to see...will be the one we can understand?

But its ok you can just keep trying to dismiss them...I mean why would you want to support Democracy or anything like that?

If they are serious they will succeed and nothing I do will aid or harm it. That is the essence of democracy. Their future is in their hands.

My point is that there is an element at work that has nothing to do with "the people". Thats is the part that ought to concern anyone.

I cannot believe that some people on this forum are so stupid that they question why people are holding up signs in English.

People who speak Arabic already know that their government in vicious and totally bent.

Comrade Stalin

I cannot believe that some people on this forum are so stupid that they question why people are holding up signs in English.

People who speak Arabic already know that their government in vicious and totally bent.

Comrade Stalin

What language did the Bolsheviks use to spread their message ?

I think its meant to appeal to the americans... They probably want us to help their revolution along.

English is the must widly known language in the world...a large amount in Europe asia and the middle east all know it...its more or less the closest we have to a universal language....if you want the worlds attention English will be known to the most people outside the Arabic world. There are tons of Arabic signs as well, but as a English speaking nation...our press is going to focus on those ones...thus why we have a distorted view of the signs as we mostly only see the English ones.

I don't think its strictly aimed at the US or even UK.
Just like why do some non english bands sing there songs in English...Because a band like Iron Maiden can sell out a 300,000 person show in English in RIo...but your not going to find a 300,000 sell out for a Portuguese band in the US singing Portuguese

Werbung:
Back