The massive Butt hurt plan is on , if it works will liberals survive

the annoying thing

rump may have a plan. I think he thinks he can win due to his support and Joe Biden's screwed up record and queer support . He will some how delay his court case till after the election then pardon himself . After all it took 5 years to investigate hunter till his daddy was president it could take a couple for for trump.
Now I do not want him for president but the amount of butt hurt he could cause demo rat might push whats left of their delicate little minds over the edge .
Could this be his master plan all along to destroy the liberal mind with butt hurt ?
Will they all mumble like joe ?

Werbung:
rump may have a plan. I think he thinks he can win due to his support and Joe Biden's screwed up record and queer support . He will some how delay his court case till after the election then pardon himself . After all it took 5 years to investigate hunter till his daddy was president it could take a couple for for trump.
Now I do not want him for president but the amount of butt hurt he could cause demo rat might push whats left of their delicate little minds over the edge .
Could this be his master plan all along to destroy the liberal mind with butt hurt ?
Oh, the agony that leftists must endure when losing to American patriots.
1689707826224.png

1689707885480.png

Trump will shortly be charged over trying to destroy the election result but you're still supporting him.
What part of Biden's support of gays etc is screwed up?

Trump will shortly be charged over trying to destroy the election result but you're still supporting him.
What part of Biden's support of gays etc is screwed up?
Trump will always be attacked, charged, harassed, bullied, and mistreated by Democrat cultists who stole the 2020 election by fraud.

Trump will always be attacked, charged, harassed, bullied, and mistreated by Democrat cultists who stole the 2020 election by fraud.
Stole it the election????
Jesus Christ. Did you get a diplomacy in stupidity or stole it from another idiot.

Stole it the election????
Jesus Christ. Did you get a diplomacy in stupidity or stole it from another idiot.
I know I look stupid to those ignorant of the facts but that will never wipe away the evidence of voter fraud and Democrat theft of the 2020 election.

I know I look stupid to those ignorant of the facts but that will never wipe away the evidence of voter fraud and Democrat theft of the 2020 election.
The fraud you morons lost every court case on lol
I know you are stupid

Indeed the hospitals would fill up so fast Every doctor from India and the Caribbean And the middle east would open up democrat butt hurt clinics over night .It would be some of the most profitable shady clinics due to there being no cure for liberal butt hurt.
It would almost be as bad if they all got a good dose of common sense .It could send them into shock by the millions .

Werbung:
The fraud you morons lost every court case on lol
I know you are stupid
No court ruled that no vote buying occurred, no double voting occurred, no machine fraud occurred, no mail-in fraud occurred, no illegal voting occurred, no stuffed balloting occurred, no switched voting occurred, no internet connections to voting machines occurred, no shredding of ballots occurred, no ballot dumps occurred, and so forth.

Back