The Mathematical Probability of Jesus Christ

Statistic methodologies are not the issue when your are working with data that is suspect. Eyewitness reports are often not reliable even a day after a witnessed event, let alone several hundred years.
what is the probabability that if I were to mail a pair of dice to ten different people that my dog peed on in a phone book and asked them to roll those dice ten times that I get 12 every time ? There is no data, no telling if those random people will roll those dice or report back the outcome. Its probabability of unrelated occurances occuring thats being calculated. As to manipulation, is it reasonable that jews would be willing to doctor the only Bible they recognize (Old Testament) to suit people looking to demonstrate their guy is the Messiah ?

Werbung:
what is the probabability that if I were to mail a pair of dice to ten different people that my dog peed on in a phone book and asked them to roll those dice ten times that I get 12 every time ? There is no data, no telling if those random people will roll those dice or report back the outcome. Its probabability of unrelated occurances occuring thats being calculated. As to manipulation, is it reasonable that jews would be willing to doctor the only Bible they recognize (Old Testament) to suit people looking to demonstrate their guy is the Messiah ?

... of course, it's reasonable ... because, if it isn't, then the non-believers would have to admit the error of their logic.

now what if you told them that you wanted to see how many rolled a 12 and had no proof that they did...does this mean that you asking them is proof?

Werbung:
Back