The Non-Existent Poor in Both Campaigns.

you can tell someone they are a nincompoop without vitriol, yeah I'd like more of that.
its a discussion forum, lets discuss, disagre and say why. Pale and Lug are having a great exchange over on the global mean temp thread. lots of disagree, but lots of discuss too.
Yes, I agree ... a cordial exchange.
A rare event with liberals.

Werbung:
Once upon a time you actually carried yourself like an adult, you were capable of having a conversation that didn't include fallacies such as the strawman you offered above. Name one Fascist/Communist dictator that didn't come to power by promising to raise the poor and middle class at the expense of the wealthy... Can you do that? No red herrings, don't try to change the subject, just name one or humbly concede to my point.

Its very simple...I gave up on any of you being worth talking to...so I stopped trying. I found that facts held no meaning in your world, so I decided to fight with what the right has to offer...Just make shit up and keep saying it...Facts be damned...Its Republican world!

Barack Obama has been totally focused on the middle class vote, while Mitt Romney has already made it clear what his stand on the poor is when he told America he’s not worried about the poor. I also remember something about a social safety net that is in my view in tatters.
If no one wants to even acknowledge the poor by even mentioning they exist, our political system in America will focus even more on telling people only what they want to hear, ensuring four more years of broken and unfulfilled campaign promises.
With no working safety net who will be there to help those in need when they fall?

The poor do exist but in far fewer numbers than you have been led to believe. Yes romney says there is a safety net for them. His statment of course is an acknowlegement that they exist. Yes it has problems - mostly that it spends to much and is rife with fraud, but generally it does provide the poor with food and shelter if they want it and many more extras like phones and help getting work skills... Generally the safety net works with little thanks to politicians who hurt the system quite a bit. We really need to let taking care of the poor be the domain of private charities again then it would be a better system.

The Poor are Looters and Moochers...and you wonder why people laught when republicans pretend to care about the poor.

No one said here that the poor were the looters and moochers. What was said was that the communists were the looters and moochers. But you knew that and admitted in a later post that you no longer post with integrity. Its a shame becasue I use to enjoy debate with you. I guess I won't anymore.

No one said here that the poor were the looters and moochers. What was said was that the communists were the looters and moochers. But you knew that and admitted in a later post that you no longer post with integrity. Its a shame becasue I use to enjoy debate with you. I guess I won't anymore.
Liberals have no integrity. They have no real facts or information to bring to the table. Our angry liberal little friend has already admitted to resorting to trolling for these very reason. All they have is vitriolic rhetoric, hate and anger. I truly don't think you will be missing anything here.

Liberals have no integrity. They have no real facts or information to bring to the table. Our angry liberal little friend has already admitted to resorting to trolling for these very reason. All they have is vitriolic rhetoric, hate and anger. I truly don't think you will be missing anything here.

That is too much of a generalization.

Exactly ....

It was meant to be generalized statement ....

I have noticed you did not post a comment or a story to dispute the accuracy of my "generalized" statement!

Liberals are all the same ....

Prove me wrong!

My father in law is a liberal and he has plenty of integrity. He has neither hate nor anger. he is compassionate and misguided and believes the democrats are the party of the little guy who is treated unfairly by those with more money. Do you believe my analysis of my father in law based on what you know of me?

Werbung:
My father in law is a liberal and he has plenty of integrity. He has neither hate nor anger. he is compassionate and misguided and believes the democrats are the party of the little guy who is treated unfairly by those with more money. Do you believe my analysis of my father in law based on what you know of me?
I concede ....

Back