The Non-Existent Poor in Both Campaigns.

strongservice

Barack Obama has been totally focused on the middle class vote, while Mitt Romney has already made it clear what his stand on the poor is when he told America he’s not worried about the poor. I also remember something about a social safety net that is in my view in tatters.
If no one wants to even acknowledge the poor by even mentioning they exist, our political system in America will focus even more on telling people only what they want to hear, ensuring four more years of broken and unfulfilled campaign promises.
With no working safety net who will be there to help those in need when they fall?
To see more articles and social topics like this one, visit The Social Hysteria Blog at http://*********************.blogspot.com

Werbung:
The welfare state is already consuming 56% of the national budget... and still growing... How much of the budget must go to welfare programs before you are satisfied?
Geee, that's a tough one,hmmmm, HOW ABOUT WE SPEND AS MUCH AS WE HAVE SPENT ON WAR IN THE LAST 14 YEARS. AT LEAST THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WONT BE NEEDLESSLY KILLED IN THE PROCESS.

Geee, that's a tough one,hmmmm, HOW ABOUT WE SPEND AS MUCH AS WE HAVE SPENT ON WAR IN THE LAST 14 YEARS. AT LEAST THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WONT BE NEEDLESSLY KILLED IN THE PROCESS.
We've spent far more on the welfare state than we have on defense... What else do you have?

Werbung:

Why is it liberals are only willing to cut defense spending, but will spend more on the welfare state? ....rhetorical question....

I say cut defense spending big (as Big Ears intends to do), but also cut federal spending dramatically across the board. Liberalism and Keynesian economics have been practiced for decades by the stinking progressives who have run our federal government and it is not sustainable...and not constitutional either.

Back