The Official Presidential Debate Thread Vol.1

Werbung:
How come they keep asking the same old stupid questions?

I want to know more about justices, I want a promise on gun control and what they will or wont do. I want obama to talk about his abortion votes

I want to know what they think about congress constantly giving them self a pay raise and would they do anything to change that

i want to know so many things these MORONS who mod the debates refuse to ask

Did Tom Brokaw over moderate the debate? I think 90% of the questions were about the economy. That's way too much :mad:

Then, he kept *****ing about the time.... C'mon...It was over the top...

I think McCain got pissed off right away. Remember when he was asked who will he appoint to run the economy? He responded; NOT YOU TOM! :D

Did Tom Brokaw over moderate the debate? I think 90% of the questions were about the economy. That's way too much :mad:

Then, he kept *****ing about the time.... C'mon...It was over the top...

I think McCain got pissed off right away. Remember when he was asked who will he appoint to run the economy? He responded; NOT YOU TOM! :D

He said that? I missed it.

I missed the horrible moment when he called Obama that guy
I am sure "the One" will be Traumatizedfor life now

I want to know more about justices, I want a promise on gun control and what they will or wont do. I want obama to talk about his abortion votes

I want to know what they think about congress constantly giving them self a pay raise and would they do anything to change that

Well, whether we like it or not, the economy is the issue of this race. Hence, it will get the most time.

Well, whether we like it or not, the economy is the issue of this race. Hence, it will get the most time.

I am ok if most of the questions are about the economy, but one gun control question would be nice

or one abortion question

just one question about something they have avoided. they just kept asking the same stupid questions that they arleady asked in the other debate

i dont know one new thing about either of them

How about this, I just tell you?

Obama, will keep Roe V wade

McCain will keep Roe v wade as well, only wait no now he will reverse it, no he wont , yes he will....In any case he is pro life...whats the question?

Guns, you get to keep them , just dont go knock over a liquire store with them. Obama

McCain, dito.

McCain will keep Roe v wade as well, only wait no now he will reverse it, no he wont , yes he will....In any case he is pro life...whats the question?

Guns, you get to keep them , just dont go knock over a liquire store with them. Obama

McCain, dito.

McCain will try to appoint conservative judges, but will most likely be forced into a compromise choice because of the makeup of Congress. (assuming he becomes President)

Obama will most likely get what he wants. Although he might have some problems in the Senate, because of the whole "hold" thing, but in the end, I think he wins that fight.

McCain, dito.

Obama is on record for believing in different gun rules for city and country people. He also has a different kind of voting record in his past than you seem to think. It should be ok to ask a question about something this important, even of your messiah

McCain will try to appoint conservative judges, but will most likely be forced into a compromise choice because of the makeup of Congress. (assuming he becomes President)

Obama will most likely get what he wants. Although he might have some problems in the Senate, because of the whole "hold" thing, but in the end, I think he wins that fight.

Probably true but it should be asked. The media is a bunch of incompetent baboons.

One of the polls that should be taken but never will:

Poll Obamabots only to see how much they know about Obama's record - probably 95% would flunk.

Obama is on record for believing in different gun rules for city and country people. He also has a different kind of voting record in his past than you seem to think.

Much of Obama’s allure is that he is new and exciting enough to be a sort of blank canvas onto which activists of all kinds can paint their aspirations. Says Chris Lu, his legislative director, “He’s like a Rorschach test—you see in him what you want.” --Washingtonian

Obama has made sure to keep his record thin enough, with plenty of "Present" votes on tough issues, so that he can try to be all things to all people. His position du juor is entirely predicated by the group he happens to be talking to that day... Obama on record with more positions than the Kama Sutra.

One of the polls that should be taken but never will:

Poll Obamabots only to see how much they know about Obama's record - probably 95% would flunk.

I think you are right, most do not know. Every one of them that I meet and ask how can you support... name your issue, most say he does not support that. It’s only after I give them the proof they believe it.

Some change after that but some just say well I don’t like the other guy exc.

I respect that because I was mostly going to vote for McCain because I did not like obama. Now I like Palin so my reasons are different.

Then there is this other group who know for a fact what he is all about and still vote for him but because they “think” like obama.

Those people do seriously make me sick. I don’t care who gets offended, if you can justify letting a child die laying on a table and being refused medical care because the parent meant for them to die in abortion, then you are one seriously sick person. Those people who are filled with hate for our Country I have no use for and they make me seriously sick. This above group is the group that If I could deport I WOULD!

Werbung:
Back