The overpopulation lie....

Starcastle

The idea there are too many human beings on the planet is an immoral concept that has been destroyed by simple statistics that any bloke can obtain on the internet. While most who have harbored these immoral and racist views are on the left there are many on the right who also buy into them.

1. Not a new concept. Idiots and white supremacists have been touting this merde since Malthus in the first half of the 19th century. Margaret Sanger was a big believer that there were too many people back when the world population was 2 billion.

2. Inevitable racist connotations. Too many people like you not me. Malthus, the eugenicists of the 1930s and the libo-fascists of today like Bill Gates and Joe Biden. All about limiting population growth in certain countries and populations.

3. Human beings are a resource. Again it is immoral to look at human beings as just consumers who use up food and fuel. That's what environmentalists will tell you and have been telling you. In reality human beings can think, they can problem solve and capitalism and technology have PROVEN that people today are much better off than 50 years ago.

Werbung:
Before going forward I want those who disagree with my premise to fire away and prove what a bunch of poorly informed racist pos human beings you are. So please be my guest.

Before going forward I want those who disagree with my premise to fire away and prove what a bunch of poorly informed racist pos human beings you are. So please be my guest.
All I can say is youve again displayed what a narcissistic bully you are.

It seems I've hit a nerve on this. You have yet to address it. In fact completely ignore it but that too is also a common trait.
Now I know which buttons to push, it should be a lot more fun.

I'm gonna do you slowly son. There's fun in this for everyone.

Dont tell me to stay on topic as you are now thinking. You don't into intimidate me. I'll do what I like.

I will say there are to many people for the available Resorces and I firmly believe that.

No there is not. The number of people living in severe poverty and suffering from malnutrition has steadily declined with each passing decade.

So which people on the planet would you reduce or eliminate?

If there are too many people why is hunger and malnutrition declining?

The libo-fascists who post regularly are not going to argue with my thesis?

Over population is a core concept of the environmentalists.

In 1968 Paul Ehrlich a distinguished:cautious: professor at Stanford University wrote the bible on this, the book was called "The population bomb"!

World population at the time was 3.6B and he argued it was too many. He predicted world wide famine. Some quotes.

“The battle to feed all of humanity is over.”
“hundreds of millions of people are going to starve to death.”

In a 1971 speech Erlich said this about the UK.
"By the year 2000 the United Kingdom will be simply a small group of impoverished islands, inhabited by some 70 million hungry people."

Everything in that book was wrong. That is what you people call science?

Of course being wrong never was detrimental to Erlich's career. He's still a professor at Stanford and he wrote many more books and is a hero to the environmentalist morons to this day. Being wrong all the time is science!

Notice how the mega rich are all big population control guys? This goes back to Ford and Rockefeller and the institutes that bear their name work to control population.

Bill Gates talks about this non problem and look at the example he gives. Niger. A country of 25 million people! These racists always go straight to Africa when talking about too many people.

Niger, right now, it's still seven children per family. Whereas in the richer countries you're often at a stable point of which is 2.1 or even less. And so it's really an acute problem in a certain number of places. And we've got to make sure that we help out with the tools now so that they don't have an impossible situation later.

Those poor people in Niger always get the shit end of the stick. Remember when the neocons talked(lied) about yellow cake uranium to justify that idiot war in Iraq?

So you libturds think there are too many people in Africa?

Werbung:
The lies about over population and climate change of course have negative ramifications. Morons have no problem with government elites telling you how many kids you can have. This piece from a libertarian perspective talks about how this myth has caused the oppression of people all around the world.

In Egypt, Tunisia, Pakistan, South Korea and Taiwan, health workers’ salaries were, in a system that invited abuse, dictated by the number of IUDs they inserted into women. In the Philippines, birth-control pills were literally pitched out of helicopters hovering over remote villages. Millions of people were sterilized, often coercively, sometimes illegally, frequently in unsafe conditions, in Mexico, Bolivia, Peru, Indonesia and Bangladesh.

This is a piece from a member of the Sierra club who talks about the immoral racist connotations of the over population myth. I do not agree with her general conclusions in fact she confirms how libs think of this as a whiter western problem and responsibility but she is right about the racism. Probably not a popular viewpoint among the Sierra people.

Back